Once Again

Don't ask me why this cover,yennaa enake therila🧘🏻‍♀️

'Anneyyy..Nee pogaadha neyy...',Kanmani said crying in Karthi's embrace.
'Deii..Azhaadha..Ipdi azhudhute irundhaa naan yepdi poradhu?',Karthi asked parting from the hug.

'Please anni..Ingeye irunga..Neenga Hridhay ellaarum..', Kanmani said wiping tears.
'Nee azhudha pogave manasu varaadhu Kanmani engaluku..Please azhaadha..',Meera said not knowing how to pacify Kanmani.

'Kanmani..Enna ma idhu?Ipdi azhudhutu irundha avanga epdi happy ah povaanga?', Aarav said and she sniffed controlling her tears.

'Next eppaayaachu leave kedacha odane annan unna paaka varen seriya?',Karthi asked and she nodded.
'Kanmani please... Bye sollu..', Aarav pressed her shoulders and she looked up at them.
'Poitu call pannu..', she said and they nodded.

'Hridhay thango..Tata..Athai ya marakka koodadhu,adikadi namma call la pesalam okay?', Kanmani held the Hridhay's fingers and kissed it.
'Seri Aarav naanga appo kelamburom.. Paathukonga',Karthi patted Aarav's arm and he nodded.

Soon Karthi and Meera left with Hridhay and both Aarav,Kanmani too left the airport.
'Ma...Please evlo neram azhuva?Cold pudichikum ma',he said and she was still crying.
'Ellaarayum romba miss pannuven..',she said wiping her running nose with her handkey and he patted her head.

'Seri ipo enga polaam sollu?Unaku enga ponum?', Aarav asked concentrating on the road.
'Veetuku polaam..',

Its been three months since Aarav and Kanmani got married.Aarav and Kanmani was all lovey dovey these days and the bond between Kanmani and Aayushi was now grown beautiful.She started calling her "Amma"without any hesitations.But to tease her Aayushi'll call her by her name like she'll always tease Aarav.They've became a beautiful family of three.

Hridhay has turned five months old and the due Karthi asked for WFH was over so he had to fly back to America.Now both Aarav and Kanmani was returning back after sending off Karthi,Meera and Hridhay.

Soon they reached home and Kanmani sat on the couch pouting.
'Kanmani..',he held her hands and sat beside her and facing her.She rested her head on his chest and he held her in his embrace.

'Its okayy..Avangalum inga varuvaanga,nammalum yearly once poi avangala paakalam okay?',Aarav asked and she hummed snuggling more into him.

'Sogama irukaadha di..',he said and she chuckled.
'Appo sogama irundhe,ippo illa..',she said and he hummed resting chin on her head.
'Onnu sollata Aarav ey?', she asked and he hummed.

'I feel safe,warm, happy in your embrace...Evlo tension irundhaalum, tired ah irundhaalum, hectic aana day va irundhaalum..Idho ipdi unga kai kulla,unga nenjula saanjukita..elaame parandhu poidudhu..',Kanmani said and he kissed her head hugging her more tightly.

He tucked her hair strands behind her earlobe.He cupped her face with his one hand and placed his lips on hers.When they both drowned in the ocean of love,Kanmani pulled back looking at the time.

'Ayoo Aarav eyy..time aachu..Aayushi ya koopda ponum..', Kanmani said and he pulled back groaning.
'Enichu ponga...',she said and he stood up wearing his shirt.

'Serii naan poi Aayushi ya kootitu varen..Namma moonu perum Movie polaam!Okay?'Aarav asked and Kanmani nodded.He left from there after kissing her forehead and she smiled at his disappearing figure.

'Kanmani are you alright?',Jenny asked Kanmani who was vomitting 3rd time in the day.
'Okay dhan ka..',Kanmani said holding her forehead.
'Seriously?Iniku nee 3rd time vomit panra and you are saying that you are okay..Veetuku kelambu nee..',Jenny said and something striked her.