Misconception?

Aarav opened his eyes when the sunrays kissed his face.He found himself still on the couch but he felt a weight on his chest.He rubbed his eyes and found Aayushi sleeping on his chest and his lips curved.He planted a kiss on her forehead and caressed her head.

'Kutty ma wake up..',he patted her back.
'Two minutes please pa...',she whined and Aarav stood up lifting her in his arms.
'School ku time aachu da..Vaa endhiri',he alarmed her and she got up.

He made her ready to and he too got ready.Soon he dropped her on the school.
'Heyy Aayushiiii!!!',a boy in her age approached them.
'Heyy Aahill...',Aayushi smiled.
'You look so beautiful today..',he said and Aarav glared him.

'Ivanuku idhe velaiya pochuu...(rolling his eyes)Dei?Enna da?',Aarav asked.
'Hello mams...',Aahil waved at him which made Aarav choke in the air.
'Deii adi veluthuruve paathuka..Mama vam mama vam',he sighed.
'Aama Tamil la uncle ku mama dhana?Adha style ah mams',Aahil shrugged.

'Aalayum mandayum paaru..Mams aam mams.. Poda..', Aarav tapped on Aahil's head.
'Okay Aayushi..Namma class la paapom..Byee mams...',he ran from there while Aarav sighed.

'Nee avankooda seraadha..',Aarav said and Aayushi giggled.
'Byee paa..',she kissed her cheek and went into the class soon Aarav left from there.

'Kanmani are you sure about your decision?Nalla yosichitiya?',Jenny asked.
'Im very sure ka..Naan yosichu dha sonnen..Enaku Aarav um Aayushi um lifelong venumm...Naa decide pannite..',Kanmani said.

'Sympathy la edhavadhu solriyaa?', Jenny asked.
'Nichayama illa ka...Naa naan nenacha maadhiri oru aala theditu irundhe..Aana love is unplanned nu enaku puriya vechadhu Aarav dhan..Veliya theditu irundhe love ah,avarukulla kandupudichuruken ka..', Kanmani said and they could feel the determination in her voice.

'Aarav dha onnume sollaama poitaare...Ippo enna panna pora?',Sakthi asked.
'Therila..I can't force him to feel the same..Aana kandippa hurt aagum avaru no sonnaa..',she sighed.

Her phone pinged with notification and it was from Meera.She has sent the photo of Aarav,Kanmani and Aayushi who was looking like a perfect Family.Aarav was carrying Aayushi in his arms and standing near Kanmani with Meera and Karthi.

A wide smile crept over her face.She know she wanted it forever.

'Macha..Nee overthink panriyo nu thonudhu..Oru dhadava nadandhaa thirumba adhe dhan nadakkuma?',Rakshan sighed.

'Neeye dhana da sonna..Vara ponnu Aayushi kagavo unakagavo paava pattu unna kalyanam pannika koodadhu,muzhu manasoda engala yethukanumnu..Kanmai adhathana panraa? Avaluku unna romba pudichuruku,Aayushi melayum avlo pasama iruka?Vera enna da venum unaku?', Prakash asked.

'Inga paaru unakum Kanmani ya pudikum nu enaku theriyumm..',Prakash said receiving a glare from him.
'Apdinu yevanaavadhu sonnaa seruppaala adi..', Prakash moved from there to settle the customer.

'Macha..Unaku Kanmani ya pudikum dhana?Aprom yen da?',Rakshan asked and Aarav remained silent.
'Deii..', before Rakshan could continue,Prakash cleared his throat as he entered in.

'Mapla..Kanmani vandhurukaa..',Prakash announced.
'Deii vaa..',Rakshan called Aarav.
'Naan..Naan varala da..', Aarav said concentrating on the oven.
'Varalenna?',Rakshan frowned.

'Varala..',he said.
'Over ah pannaadha da...Thangam unna paaka dha vandhuruka..',Rakshan said but Aarav didn't reply.
'Nee vaa da..Ivanukellam solradhe waste uh..',Prakash left from there sighing and Rakshan followed him.

'Thangamm...', Kanmani smiled at Rakshan.
'Vaa thangam..Ukaaru..',Rakshan said but Kanmani's eyes searched a particular person.
'Avaru..?',she asked.
'Avann..Avan ulla konjam velaiya irukaan thangam..Nee ukkaaru..',Rakshan said and Kanmani nodded taking her seat.