Texting

Back to normal time~

~No one's P.O.V~

Finn~ "Quinn cheated on me with Puck.. And she is pregnant!"

Rachel and Kurt just stand there shocked.

Rachel~ "Finn I'm so sorry!" Gives him a big hug.

Finn~ Smiles as Rachel gives him a hug. "It's alright guess it just wasn't meant to be."

Kurt~ "Sorry Finn that sucks."

Finn ~ "Yeah but on a happier note, Rachel what are you doing here?"

Rachel~ "Oh I am having a sleepover with Kurt."

Finn~ "Oh cool so you guys are like friends now?"

Rachel and Kurt smile at each other and nod.

Kurt~ "So Rachel wanna watch a movie?"

Rachel~ "Sure!"

Kurt~ "Wanna join Finn?"

Finn~ "I'd hate to interrupt..."

Rachel~ Smiles at Finn and says, "You're not!"

Finn~ "Alright then." Smiles.

They go into the kitchen and get popcorn then pick out the movie "The Notebook" and all head to the living room.

Kurt takes the recliner as Finn and Rachel share the couch. About half way through the movie Finn and Rachel both reach for the popcorn at the same time, there hands touch and they both feel sparks!

Finn~ "Sorry." Smirks.

Rachel just blushes.

~Kurt's P.O.V~

Oh my gosh! Finn and Rachel keep stealing glances at each other! They are so gonna get together! Yes Finchel bitches!

~Finn's P.O.V~

Wow when I touched Rachel's hand I felt sparks! Maybe it was a good thing things didn't work out between me and Quinn. Maybe now Rachel and I could be together! I was gonna try to make a move but her phone went off... Stupid phone!

~Rachel's P.O.V~

Electricity was the only thing I felt when mine and Finn's hands touched! I seriously think I am falling for this boy... But what about Brody? I like him too... Speaking of Brody I just got a text from him.

Text Conversation

~No one's P.O.V~

Brody~ "Hey beautiful, it's Brody.

Rachel~ "Hey how'd you get my number?

Brody~ "I have my ways.."

End of Text Conversation

Brody and Rachel continue to text until the movie is over. Then Rachel and Kurt go up to Kurt's room leaving Finn.

~Finn's P.O.V~

Ugh after Rachel got that text she wouldn't put her phone down, she kept smiling and lightly giggling! Who was she texting? I wanted to know.