The First Time

Rachel's P.O.V~

Why me? Why is this happening to me? Finn is going to be devastated and so am I. How can I not be with him? I love him so much. Yesterday he cam over and we worked everything out. I didn't have the heart to break up with him then. But I would have to do it today.

At school Finn kissed me and I had the weird feeling that Brody was watching me... I've been acting weird all day and I know Finn is noticing.

As we are in his car driving to his house it is silent. I am lost in my thoughts thinking about how we met, our first kiss and most importantly how I was going to break the love of my life's heart.

No one's P.O.V~

They enter the Hudson-Hummel house and go up to Finn's room. It's 3:00 right now and Rachel has to be at Brody's by 6:00.

Finn~ "So what do you wanna do? We could--" He is cut off by Rachel jumping on him and attacking his lips.

Rachel decides to do this since she won't get another chance for a while if not ever to be with Finn again. And she loves him and it feels right.

Finn is shocked at her sudden interest to be intiment but doesn't complain.

Finn flips them over so he is on top and starts trailing kisses from her lips to her neck while his hands have a firm grip on her butt. Rachel's hands are tangled in his hair but slowly start moving towards the hem of his shirt. Finn noticed that she is tugging at her short implying she wants him to take it off, but he doesn't want to rush her into something she doesn't want to do. He looks up at her and says,

Finn~ "Are you sure about this?"

Rachel~ "I have never been more sure of anything in my life."

Finn smirks at her and throws his shirt across the room and continues to kiss her.

And they made love to each other for the first time.

We Can Learn To Love Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें