The Date

~Rachel's P.O.V~

I feel awful. Kissing Finn was probably one of the best feelings in the world, but Brody deserves a chance.

I couldn't stay in that house anymore so I decided to leave Kurt a note and went home.

Once I got home I went straight to my room and lied on my bed contemplating life. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize it was already 5:45.

Crap! My date!

I quickly got to my closet and pick out a dark blue dress that stopped mid thigh and paired it off with a pair of white heels. I did light make up and curled my hair.

I look at my clock, 6:57. He should be here any minu... Ding Dong!

Guess he is here! I walk down stairs and open the door to see Brody in a suit with a bouquet of carnations. Aww how sweet!

~No one's P.O.V~

Brody~ "Wow you look beautiful!"

Rachel~ "Thanks so do you."

Brody~ "These are for you." He hand her the flowers. "Beautiful flowers for the beautiful girl."

~Rachel's P.O.V~

Wow flirt much? Oh well I appreciate the effort.

~No one's P.O.V~

Rachel~ "Aww thanks."

Brody~ "No problem. Ready to go?"

Rachel~ "Yes."

They make their way to the car and Brody opens the door for her.

When they get to Breadstix, they order and have small talk. Overall it was a good date and after they kissed. It wasn't anything like Finn and Rachel's passionate kiss, nothing could beat that. But it wasn't bad either. Brody asked her to be his girlfriend. Rachel hesitated at first thinking about Finn but she did like Brody, so she said yes.