Remembering

Finn's P.O.V~

It has been three weeks since Rachel woke up and she may not remember but we are getting close again.

Rachel's P..O.V~

I still can't remember anything but Finn is super sweet and I am starting to see why in would say I love him. I just wish I could remember. But Finn has been really supportive over everything that is going on.

No one's P.O.V~

Finn~ "Hey beautiful, I brought you some breakfast."

Rachel~ "Aww thanks Finn you're the best."

Finn~ "Anything for you Rach."

Rachel~ "Hey Finn, can I ask you something?"

Finn~ "Of course." He said reaching over and grabbing her hand.

Rachel~ "Do you have a girlfriend at the moment?"

Finn~ "Um no. Why?"

Rachel~ "So I could do this..." She said leaning in.

Finn's P.O.V~

Holy crap Rachel is leaning in! I have waited so long for this moment. I don't hesitate, I pull her close to me and smash my lips on hers. It was slow and sweet at first but then she ran her tongue across my bottom lip. Woah! So this is how she wanted to go. I gladly grant her access and start to move closer to her slowly making my way on top of her. I knew we weren't gonna go farther than this considering we were in a hospital and we were both virgins, but this was good enough for me. I was kinda bummed when she pulled away but I never expected her to say what she said next.

No one's P. O.V~

Rachel~ "Finn I remeber everything! And I love you."

Finn~ "Oh my gosh! Seriously?"

Rachel~ "Yes!"

Finn~ "I love you too! So much!"