It's Going Down For Real

Finn's P.O.V~

I miss Rachel so much! She won't talk to me and she is being distant from everybody... So much for getting my girl back. Football sucked today. I'm used to having Rachel up in the bleachers cheering me on.

As I am walking out of the locker room I see someone I'd hoped I'd never have to see again!

DONKEY FACE!!!

No one's P.O.V~

Finn~ "What the hell are you doing here?"

Brody~ "Good to see you too Hudson. And I'm just back visiting a few people, or should I say doing a few people." He winks and grins evilily.

Finn gets angry because he knows he is implying Rachel.

Finn~ "Stay the hell away from her!"

Brody~ "Oh Finn please don't ask me to stay away from my girlfriend."

Finn~ "Your girlfriend?"

Brody~ "Why yes. Happend about last month." He smirks.

Finn~ "She broke up with me about a month ago."

Brody~ "Wow you catch on fast Hudson."

Finn~ "You bastard!"

Brody~ "That's not very nice."

Brody then junk punches Finn making him drop to his knees. Then Brody kicks him in the face causing Finn to go unconscious.

Brody~ "Wow! So much easier to kick your ass sober."

~Later that day at Brody's~

Rachel~ "Brody I'm home." She says as she turns the lights on.

She doesn't hear a response from Brody so she goes into the living room and sees Finn tied up to a chair with bruises on his face. She automatically runs to him.

Rachel~ "Oh my gosh, Finn! Are you okay?" She rips the piece of tape off of his mouth.

Finn~ "Ow!"

Rachel~ "I'm sorry Finn. Where is Brody?"

Brody~ "Why sweetheart I'm right here."

Rachel~ "Don't call me that! And let him go!"

Brody~ "No no no. We had a deal and you broke that deal, therefore he must die."

Rach~ "Brody please!"

Brody~ "No and you know this is exactly what I wanted. You see I was punching him." He punches Finn in the face. "And kicking him." He kicks him. As Finn winces in pain. "And then I thought, what am I getting out of this? Just killing him is no fun for me. But then I thought why not have the love of his life watch him die?" He laughs "So Rach, how should he die? Shot?" Pulls out a gun. "Stab?" He pulls out a knife.

Rachel~ "Neither you ass!" She runs to Finn.

Brody pulls her by her hair so she can't reach Finn and then hits her.

Finn~ "Don't touch her!"

Brody~ "You're right. That wasn't very nice of me. Rachel how about a kiss to make it better?"

He grabs Rachel into a kiss only to piss Finn off. Her eyes ate still open and she is looking at Finn through tear filled eyes. Then she looks down because she is so ashamed. But as she looks down she notices Brody had left the gun where Finn could reach! She looks back into Finn's eyes and to the gun and back and forth until he caught on.

Finn Leanne over and picked up the gun waiting for the right moment to shoot.

Brody pulls away from the kiss and says,

Brody~ "Damn Rachel, that was hot. Even got my little friend exited." He motioned down.

After he said that Finn couldn't take it anymore...

BANG!

-----------------

Oh snap!

Shit just went down haha.

I just wanted you guys to know that there are only 2 more chapters after this one... It has been so much fun writing this and I hope you guys enjoyed it. Sadly I won't be able to upload the last 2 chapters until the 5th of August because I am going camping...

Anyway thanks to all who reads this and vote and comments! You guys are the best!

~ Cortney❤