First Kiss

~No one's P.O.V~

As they enter the kitchen Finn grabs Rachel by her waist, picks her up and sets her down on the counter. Finn smirks at her and she giggles and blushes.

Finn~ "Pancakes okay?"

Rachel~ "That's perfect."

Finn~ Smiles. "You're perfect..." He says then looks down shyly.

Rachel just turns beat red!

Finn starts to get ingredients from the cupboard. Rachel goes to jump down off the counter but Finn stops her.

Finn~ "Where do you think you are going?" Smirks.

Rachel~ "To help you."

Finn~ "Nuh uh, I'm making you breakfast." He said emphasising you.

Rachel~ "But Finn I wanna help.." She said with a pouty voice and puppy dog eyes.

Finn~ "Well how could I say not to that face?"

Rachel~ Jumps off the counter and gives Finn a big hug. "Thank you Finny!"

Finn~ "Of course Rachie!"

As they start making the pancakes Finn keeps staring at Rachel, and then Finn gets a great idea... He grabs a hand full of flower and throws it at Rachel.

Rachel~ "AHH!! FINN!!!

Finn~ "Oops sorry Rach didn't see you there..." He tried to hold in a laugh but failed.

Rachel~ "Oh you wanna go there Hudson?"

Finn~ "Bring it Berry!"

Rachel goes over to Finn and cracks an egg on his head.

Finn~ "Oh you did not just do that!"

Rachel bites her lip...

They full on go for it! Food is flying everywhere! They are both completely covered in food.

They stop because they are laughing so hard and Finn walks closer to Rachel and moves the piece of hair out of her face. They both stare into each other's eyes and Finn leans down and their lips meet for a sweet passionate kiss.

Finn cups her cheek as her hands wrap around his neck. Their lips moving in sync. As Finn tries to deepen it Brody runs through Rachel's mind, so she pulls away.

Finn~ "What's wrong?"

Rachel~ "I have a date tonight...."