Dinner With The Berries

Rachel's P.O.V~

Oh boy, it is 6:45 and Finn with be here soon. I don't know why I am nervous, Finn is a great guy and I know my dads will love him.

~Ding Dong~

Here we go! Lets hope this goes well!

I walk down stairs and see Finn standing there handsome as ever in his suit.

No one's P.O.V~

Finn~ "Rach, you look beautiful." He says as he bends down and kisses her cheek.

Rachel~ "Thanks Finn. You look handsome."

Hiram and Leroy come around the corner.

Hiram~ "Finn, great to see you."

Finn~ "You too Mr. Berry."

Leroy~ "Well dinner is ready, lets eat!"

They all go and sit at the table Rachel and Finn sitting together and Hiram and Leroy sitting opposite of them.

Hiram~ "Finn, do you play any sports?"

Finn~ "Uh yes I do. I am quarterback of the football team and captain of the basketball team."

Leroy~ "Very good. What do your grades look like?"

Finn~ "Mostly B's." He said kinda nervously by being asked all these questions.

Rachel notices and squeezes his hand under the table to try and calm him down.

Leroy~ "How did you and our little star meet?"

Finn~ "Uh we actually met on her first day at school. She was lost in the halls and clumsy me bumped into her and landed right on top of her."

Hiram~ "Aww that is a cute story."

Leroy~ "Indeed it was. Well speaking of being on top of each other, have you had sex with my daughter yet?"

Finn choked on his drink.

Rachel~ "Daddy!"

Hiram~ "Leroy!"

Finn~ "Um no I have n--"

Rachel~ "Finn you don't need to answer that! Considering it is none of his business!" She yelled glaring at her dad.

Leroy~ "It was a reasonable question. I wanted to know his intentions with you. Especially considering we just recently walked in on you two!"

Rachel~ "I told you nothing happend! And I'll have you know Finn is a fine young man! He would NEVER force me to do anything!"

Hiram~ "I agree! Finn you seem like a nice lad."

Finn~ "Thank you Mr. Berry. But it is getting late, I really should go. Thabks for the dinner it was delicious. Goodnight Rach I'll see you tomorrow." He kisses her cheek. "Mr. Berries, it has been a pleasure."

And with that Finn was out the door and Rachel ran to her room and slammed her door shut.