They Learned To Love Again

Two years later~

No one's P.O.V~

After graduation Finn took Rachel on a romantic dinner date.

They were sitting on a blanket on the beach with candles everywhere and the sun setting.

They were making out but Finn pulled away.

Rachel~ "Babe what's wrong?"

Finn~ "You see that's the thing, nothing is wrong. I have you which means everything is perfect. You are all I am ever going to need. As long as I have you I am going to be okay." He gets down on one knee. "I love you so much Rachel. Ever since I bumped into you on the first day of school I knew you were someone special and that no matter what I was gonna make you mine. These past three years have been the best of my life, simply because you were in it. And I want you to be in all of my years to come. So Rachel Barbra Berry, will you marry me?"

Rachel was crying during Finn's proposal.

Finn~ "Shit did I screw that up?"

Rachel laughs a little and wipes her tears away.

Rachel~ "No Finn these are happy tears. That was beautiful. I love you so much."

Finn~ "So is that a--"

Rachel~ "Yes."

Finn~ "Yes?"

Rachel~ "Yes I will marry you."

Finn picks her up and spins her around. Then sets her back down and kisses her.

Rachel~ "Finn?"

Finn~ "Yes love?"

Rachel~ "I have to tell you something."

Finn~ "What is it?"

Rachel~ "I'm pregnant."

Finn~ "Really?" He says happy.

Rachel~ "Yes. We are going to have a baby."

Finn puts his hands on her belly and says,

Finn~ "I can't wait to start my life with you. I love you so much!"

Rachel~ "I love you too!"

The End!

-----------------

And that's it!

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

I know clíche ending that everyone was expecting. But I wanted them to have a happy ending!

I had so much fun writing my first story and am in the process of writing another one that will be completely different but still Finchel. I will let you guys know when the forst chapter is up.

I want to thank you guys so much for 10k reads and 900 votes so far! That is crazy! I never would have thought that would happen. But it means the world to me!

I love you guys❤

~Cortney❤