Next Day

Rachel's P.O.V~

I can't believe my dads behavior last night! I'm scared to face Finn today at school. He just uo and left last night, I'm not even sure if he is mad or not.

No one's P.O.V~

Rachel was standing at her locker putting her books away when she saw Finn coming down the hallway. She debated weather she should book it or talk to him, but before she could decide she was left with only one option because as she turned she was faced with Finn leaning up against the locker next t o hers.

Finn~ "Morning beautiful." He says as he kisses her forehead.

Rachel~ "Wait you're not pissed?"

Finn~ Chuckles. "Why would I be mad?"

Rachel~ "Well last night didn't exactly go as planned."

Finn~ "Well no it didn't. But that isn't your fault."

Rachel~ "No but it was my dad..." She looked down.

Finn~ Lifts her chin up so she is looking at him. "Look Rach I don't care that your dad doesn't like me, I only care that you like me."

Rachel~ "I don't like you, I love you." She gives him a peck on the lips.

Finn~ "I love you too." He kisses her back.

Rachel pulls away and shuts her locker while taking Finn's hand and intertwining their fingers as they start walking down the hallway.

Finn~ "Besides, I think I have your other dad won over." He smirks.

Rachel~ Laughs. "I think you do too. Now get your butt to class before we are both late." She kisses his cheek and pushes him into the classroom.

Finn~ "Bye Rachel." He smiles.