one

A/N: Before we start, there are a lot of songs that are gonna be used for this fanfic to try and get into the ambience of the story. I will be indicating on when the song will be played, you may listen to the original song if I link the cover above if you prefer it that way, or just listen the one I linked on top as this gives you a better idea of how our main character sings.

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, are you sure you want to wait for the performance first before talking to the owner?" My right hand Jimin asked.

We were at a bar, the owner of this establishment has in huge debt with me and hasn't paid a single won which pisses me off to some degree. I had my guys get information on him and found out he owned this bar we were currently at.

"Yes Chim, plus I heard the singer is really good, one of the reasons why this place is making money." I said as I sipped on my drink.

"Well you're not wrong, other gangs come here just to watch the singer you're talking about, they say she's got the look and voice of an angel

"Well you're not wrong, other gangs come here just to watch the singer you're talking about, they say she's got the look and voice of an angel."

"An angel huh?"

"An angel huh?"

Sounds intriguing.

"Hmm...I'm curious now.." I said and Jimin chuckled.

The lights dimmed and the host got onto the stage and spoke on the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, our star singer...Haneul."

Haneul.

A girl walks in from behind the curtains, she wore a simple yet elegant looking dress, she had beautiful hair, fair skin and a gorgeous face.

Wow.

The music played and she started to sing.

>>> Play > SOLO by JENNIE

Damn..her voice does sound nice.

So sweet and delicate.

"Woah, she does have a great voice." Jimin commented and I just nodded, focused on the beautiful girl with the beautiful voice.

The spotlight was literally on her, her skin seemingly sparkling, her eyes slightly closed and just focused her voice to sing the way she wants it.

People cheered and whistled at her.

That better be the only thing they do.

Haneul started to look at the crowd as she sang, her eyes then landed on me, I got a better look of her eyes.

They look like the eyes of a delicate doll.

We made eye contact, her voice still composed but I can tell by the pink tint on her cheeks that started appearing that she got flustered by me.

Almost shy.

I smiled at her, she looks away and continued to sing.

Cute.

She finished the song, people applauded her, she bows before walking backstage.

"She seems to interest you Hyung.." Jimin said with a slight chuckle. "Yes, she does Jimin, but back to business, the owner." I said, he nods, he stood up from his seat, signalled for my other guys who were camouflaged in the crowd.

The stood up and followed Jimin out to the back to find the owner. My mind wondered off to Haneul.

Gorgeous face with a gorgeous voice.

I smirked at the thought, took another sip of my drink, waiting on Jimin's call, few minutes later, my phone rang, I answered.

"Jimin.."

"We got him Hyung, out back to the right."

"Be right there."

I ended the call, I took out my wallet and placed money on the table to pay for my drink and then proceeded to walk to the back.

There I saw Jimin standing near a man who was held back by two of my guys.

Seems to be the one we're looking for.

"Hyung, this is the debt runner we're after, mister Lee Myeongsu." Jimin said. "Mister Lee, if I remember correctly, we gave you a fair agreement when it came to your debt, pay a bit of the amount plus interest every month. However, you haven't paid, not even a SINGLE time." I said, anger evident in my voice.

"I-I'm sorry...th-things have b-been hard--" "Hard? This bar was packed tonight wasn't it? I'm sure you could even pay half of the amount you owe us from just one week of revenue from your bar." I said yanking his hair to look up at me.

He groans in pain. "I-I have a family b-business which is f-failing! The money I make f-from this bar goes there t-to restore it." He stuttered. I hummed, I held my hand out to one of my guys, he gave me a gun.

"Well I don't care.." I said, pointing the gun in between his eyes. Mister Lee's eyes showed fear, as if he was going to piss his pant. "P-please!" "I will only let you go if you offer me the money or something else to pay off your debt."

"The b-bar! You can have it!" "Oh? You'd be willing to give me this bar? This bar that you say that pays your family business?" I said. "Y-yes! Just please don't hurt me!" He said in fear.

"Well Hyung?" Jimin asked.

I hummed in thought.

"Okay.."