eleven

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, here are the papers you need to sign." Jimin said as he handed me a folder. "Thank you Jimin, did the shipment from last night arrive successfully?" I asked as I opened the folder and signed papers.

"Yup, no issues, everything went smoothly." He said. I was at the bar's office, it was afternoon so it was still closed and there weren't any customers. There were some staff out in the main area getting ready for tonight's shift.

"Excellent." I said. We heard a knock on the door, Jimin said 'come in' and it revealed one of the bouncers. "Sorry to disturb you boss, but there's a boy who wants to see you." The bouncer said.

"Who is he?" I asked. "Haneul's younger brother."

I raised an eyebrow.

Did something happen to her?

"Let him in." I said, the bouncer nods before leaving the room for minute and returning with the boy who was Haneul's brother. The bouncer then left.

Haneul's brother looked a little nervous but still stern. "Thank you for letting me come see you sir." Haneul's brother said and bowed. "This seems serious, I'll leave you two alone, I'll come back later Hyung." Jimin said, I nodded and Jimin left.

"Your name is Jungwon, correct?" I asked the boy who stood in front of my desk. "Yes sir."

"Your sister tells me a lot about you, I heard you're a smart boy and you're also graduating from high school soon, yes?" I asked. "Yes sir, I would like to also thank you for offering to help with my recommendation, Noona told me." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome, so why are you here? Is everything alright? Is Haneul okay?" I asked, a little worried that something might have happened to my angel. "Noona is okay sir, I actually came here without her knowledge." He said and I raised my eyebrow in interest.

"Is that so?" "Yes sir, now I know who you are and what you do, but as a brother who cares about my sister, I wanted to ask you about your intention with my sister. You like her right?"

I smirked a little.

"Yes, I do like your sister and I intend to start a romantic relationship with her." I said straightforward. Jungwon's eyes widened a little from my answer. "Well...If you intend for that, please don't do the same thing her ex-boyfriend Daniel did to her."

I clenched my jaw.

Even her brother.

"I won't ever do what that bastard did to her." I said in a serious tone. "You know him? Well I shouldn't be surprised, Noona told me that you defended her from him when he came here. I would like to thank you for that as well." He said and bowed again.

"You don't need to thank me Jungwon but I appreciate it, you care about your sister so much huh?" I asked and he nods. "She sacrificed a lot for me after our parents died, she made me her priority and I just want to make sure she receives everything she rightfully deserves." Jungwon said and I smiled.

"Well I promise you this Jungwon, I will treat your sister well and take care of her."

He smiles back a little. "That gives me some comfort, thank you sir Yoongi."

"Why don't you just call me Yoongi Hyung or Hyung, no need to be so formal." I said. "Okay, Hyung...I still have class, I only came here to talk to you, can you please not tell Noona I came here? I feel like she'll scold me." Jungwon said while scratching the back of his neck.

I chuckled. "Sure thing, have a safe commute to school." I said, he bows before leaving the room. Few minutes later, Jimin came back. "Hey Hyung, what did Haneul's brother want?" He asked as he walked to me.

"He asked if I liked Haneul and what my intentions are, he also wanted assurance that I wouldn't treat Haneul the way Daniel treated her." I explained. "I wouldn't blame him for his concerns, he saw what his sister went through and just doesn't want it to happen to her again." Jimin said and I nodded.

"Yeah...Speaking of, any news on Daniel?" I asked. "From what I know, he's still recovering. You don't have to think about him Hyung, we'll make sure he will never go near Haneul." Jimin said. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you Jimin, I know that you know I care about Haneul."

And I won't let anything happen.