three

Haneul's POV

The man who watched me sing last night stood in front of me and my coworkers, he was the new owner.

Min Yoongi.

A.k.a, Suga.

He was known for being one of the most dangerous mob boss in South Korea, heck even the government and authorities were scared of him.

"Hello everyone, as Jimin said, I am Min Yoongi, you may know me as Suga but you can call me boss. Mister Lee has sold the bar to me and since I am now going to be the owner, there will be some changes. Don't worry, these are good changes as I've gotten a closer look at your work environment and must say, you deserve better." Yoongi said as he looked at us.

His eyes landed on me and we made eye contact, he smiled a bit at me and I looked away as I felt shy.

This is like the same thing that happened last night.

"For the next few days, there are going to be some improvements happening, these pertain to the decor, work system and rules. I just ask for cooperation from all of you." Yoongi continued.

"Yes boss.." We replied.

"Good, the bar will be shut down for three days for renovations and training. This staff meeting is done, just wait for my workers to call you in for training." He said and we bowed, I walked to the dressing room first, Chungha following behind.

"Wow our new owner is Min Yoongi, a famous mob boss, he seems okay though, not to mention good looking." She said as I sat down on a chair. "I've seen him last night, when I performed." I said. "Really? Maybe he was here to check it out since he's gonna be the new owner."

"That might be.."

We then heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I said and it opened, revealing Jimin. "Sir Jimin." I said as I stood up from my chair. Me and Chungha bowed in respect. "No need for the formalities, just call me Jimin." He said and we nodded. "Do you need something?" Chungha asked.

"I'm here for Haneul, that's you right?" Jimin said looking at me. "Yes.."

"Yoongi Hyung wants to talk to you, don't worry you're not in trouble or anything, he just wants to discuss something with you. He's in the office." He said. "O-okay, thank you.." I excused myself from the room.

I walked to the office where my new boss is. I stood in front of the door, I breathed out and knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'come in' and I opened the door.

There Min Yoongi sat on the office chair. "Have a seat." Yoongi commands, I closed the door and sat in front of him on a chair. "So Haneul, please don't be scared, I just want to talk about work. I've read your contract with the bar, you only work three days here?" He asked and I nodded. "Why is that?"

"T-the uhm..the pay here, even if I work full time..is not enough to cover the expenses. I-I also work during the day at a coffee shop and at another bar on nights I don't work here." I stuttered.

Why am I nervous in front of him?

"You work three jobs? Why do you need a lot of money? If you don't mind me asking." He asked as I looked at me. "I have a younger brother..his tuition fees are expensive and he's going to college soon." I explained.

Yoongi's eyes softened. "I see... Well Haneul how about we make a deal? I pay you triple the amount you normally get paid, plus added bonus if you do well in your performances." My eyes widened.

Triple? That's a lot.

"What...what's the other end of the deal?" I asked. "You quit your job at the other bar and the coffee shop, work here full time. I know it may sound demanding but I want everyone who works for me to only work for me." He emphasizes on two words.

Only.

Me.

He slides papers to my on the desk, I took them and saw that it was a new work contract, I read it and my eyes widened.

The pay.

That's a lot of money.

"All you have to do is sign it.." He said and handed me a pen.

I can pay off Jungwon's tuition fees and pay for his college.

I took the pen from Yoongi's hand and signed the papers, after that I had the papers back to him. "Good choice.." He said.

"I...I will submit my resignation to the other bar and coffee shop tomorrow." I said as we stood up. "Great, I look forward to working with you." He held his hand out, I took it. He smirks.

This is gonna be something.