four

Haneul's POV

"I'm sorry Somi, but I made a deal with the new owner." I said, she shakes her head and smiled.

I have officially resigned from the coffee shop and the other bar as part of the deal with Yoongi.

"Don't be, I'm really happy for you, you won't tire yourself anymore with all the jobs you used to have and get paid a lot more. Just promise that you'll come and visit." She said and I smiled. "Of course."

"By the way, who's this new owner? He seems nice changing your pay." "His name is Min Yoongi."

"Tha mob boss? The one that rules this city?!" She said surprised. I nodded.

"Don't worry, he is..somewhat nice, he just said he's doing it because he wants the people who works for him, to only work for him." I explained.

"He must be one of those strict bosses then, is he hot?" "Somi!"

"What? I just wanna know." I shook my head in disbelief. "Well..he does look attractive.." I said. "Oooh.." Somi teased and I just slapped her arm playfully. She chuckled.

"Anyway, you already resigned from the other bar right? Does this mean he won't be bothering you then?" She asked and I looked at her seriously.

She was talking about my ex-boyfriend.

Daniel.

"Not anymore, to be honest I'm great ful that I won't be seeing him, he doesn't know I work for the other bar so he won't be following me there as well."

Daniel has been my boyfriend for almost a year and a half till we broke up a few months ago. I broke up with him because he was violent, he would hit me when I didn't do the things he wanted.

(A/N: Yes I mean Kang Daniel and no I have no hate towards Daniel, I love him. This is just a fanfiction people so please no hate on me making Daniel the bad guy.)

I could take the beating because I did love him and I thought he could change but the reason we broke up is because he hurt my brother. Jungwon walked in on me and Daniel arguing, as Daniel shoved me during the argument, Jungwon stepped in to stop him.

But Daniel punched my brother and I couldn't take that.

I don't care if he hurts me.

But hurting my brother, I won't have that.

I called the police on Daniel and filed a complaint, he spent a night in jail but paid bail and got out. He knew that I worked at the other bar as a singer so he comes in and harasses me to make me come back to him.

Luckily the bouncers stop him when it gets out of hand, he never knew I worked at two bars, only at the one I just resigned at.

I'm glad I will no longer see him.

"That's great, I hope he doesn't know where your workplace is, just call me if you need help though yeah?" Somi said and I nodded with a smile.

We talked for a bit more before I had to go to the bar, we had some improvements done as Yoongi said so all of us who works at the bar needs to be there. I hugged Somi goodbye before leaving and heading to the bar.

I walked in the bar, there were some people fixing the interior so I went to look for Chungha. She works as a bartender so head over to the drink bar and saw that she was making drink with a woman. "Chungha?" I said as I walked to her.

"You're here!" She said as she put the mixing glass down. She said something to the woman before she nodded and walked away from Chungha.

"Who was that?" I asked Chungha. "She works for Yoongi, she'll be training me and the other bartenders, by the way Yoongi told me to tell you to go to his office. He wants to review the songs you're going to sing for opening night." She said and I thanked her before walking to Yoongi's office.

I knocked on the door, when I heard him say 'come in', I opened the door. "Haneul, you're here, how are you?" He asked and I paused for a moment.

Did my boss just...?

My previous bosses never did that.

I shook my head a little to get rid of my thoughts.

"I..I'm doing well. You wanted to see me?" I asked as I walked closer to his desk. "Yes, about the songs you're going to sing,
I want you to sing this specific one." He said and handed my a piece of paper. I took it from his hand and saw that it was a lyric sheet.

"This is the lyrics for Psycho by Red Velvet, you want me to...sing this?" I asked, he nods. "I think it will be perfect for your voice, however if your vocal chords aren't ready for it, you can pick another song." He said, I looked at the lyrics for a moment.

"I...I already know the lyrics to this song, I just need to practice the vocalization." I said and he nods with a smile. "Good, can you sing it to me tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes.."

"Alright then, come with me." He said as he motioned me to follow him. We walked out of his office and walked to the dressing room. "I checked this room and I've been in a janitor's closet that's bigger than this. How do you even get ready in here?" Yoongi asks. "I'm used to it...it's enough space for me." I said. "That's not good, you're the only singer of the bar and I'll make sure this area will be renovated."

"Y-you don't need to do that..you should spend your money on other things for the bar.."

"I insist and I am your boss so you don't have a choice anyway." He said, I didn't know what to say I just nodded and looked down. I felt him walk closer to me, I looked up and Yoongi was just a few inches from my face. I looked away embarrassed, he chuckles, placing his fingers under my chin and pulling me to face him.

"Don't worry, I'm doing this because I want an Angel like you to feel more comfortable. You are my Angel from now on.."

What does he mean?