seventeen

Yoongi's POV

>>> Play > On the Ground by Rosé

I smiled proudly as Haneul sang on stage, I relaxed into my seat enjoying my Angel's voice.

After that party, she started to get more comfortable with me, we went out on dates a few times and she started to open up more to me. She even lets me drive her home after work.

She will be mine soon.

Mine to protect and care for.

"Hyung.." Jimin said as he stood next to me. "Yeah Jimin?" I said, still watching Haneul. "Taehyung is here, he wants to speak with you outside if you don't mind." He said. "Alright, get one of the guys to watch Haneul." I said and stood up from my seat.

Jimin said something to one of my guards and we went outside to see Taehyung.

"Hyung." Taehyung said as he saw us. "Something wrong Tae?" I asked. "Sorry to disturb your night but this was important, Zico's gang is terrorizing our turf."

I clenched my jaw.

Zico.

One of my enemies that have been causing me pain in my ass.

"What's he up to now?" I asked. "Beating up some of our guys and trying to steal all our merchandise. They tried to steal some earlier but luckily Hobi Hyung and Jungkook were there when some of Zico's goons tried to shoot out our people and take our stuff." He explained. "Is everyone alright?"

"Some of our men were injured but doctors were able to treat them. Hobi Hyung and Jungkook are fine as well." He said.

"Zico is done for now, were you able to catch one of his guys?" Jimin asks. "Yes, Hoseok Hyung has him in the basement. I'm here for your call on what to do next." Taehyung said.

"Get a hold of Namjoon and tell him and Hoseok to deal with the guy, I'll be there in a few minutes." I said and Taehyung nodded. I went back inside with Jimin.

"Damn, Zico's really testing my patience." I grumbled. "Don't worry Hyung, we can deal with him." Jimin said and I nodded.

"I don't think I can drive Haneul home, can you get one of our boys to do it?" I asked. "Of course Hyung." Jimin said. We got back in the bar and saw Haneul wasn't there anymore.

I knew she was in the dressing room so I asked Jimin to get everything ready before we leave and I went to the dressing room to talk to Haneul.

I knocked on the door and I hear her say 'come in' before I entered. "Hey Angel, you done with singing?" I asked, she smiles and nods. "Yes, you left earlier, did something happen?" She asked.

"One of my friends reported something to me, I have to go soon actually to deal with it. I came here to tell you that I won't be able to drive you home, I'll have one of my men take you home." I said.

"Oh you don't have to do that, I can commute home again." "No you won't, I won't be able to sit still with you commuting late at night."

"A-alright then.."

"Good, once you're done with your shift, one of my men will be outside waiting for you. I have to go now." I walked closer to her and kissed her cheek.

Her cheeks started to blush blush, I chuckled. "See you tomorrow.." I was gonna walk away but Haneul pulled my arm. "Yoongi.." She said and I looked at her. She leans in and kisses my cheek, my eyes widened in surprise.

"B-be safe okay?" She stuttered. I smirked. "Of course Angel, bye.." I said and left.

That was a surprise.

Haneul's POV

"Here's your tea Haneul." Chungha said as she places the glass down. "Thank yoh Chungha."

"Looks like the boss left early, did he say why?" She asks. "He said he had to deal with something." I said and sipped on my tea.

It was now closing time and all of us were just relaxing and preparing to close for the night.

I thought of awhile ago all of a sudden.

I really did kiss him on the cheek?

"So how's it going between the two of you?" Chungha asks and pulled me out of my thoughts. "Really good surprisingly, he's gentle and understanding." I said.

Chungha gave me a teasing look. "What?" I asked. "You into him now?" She said.

"Chungha.." I whined and she chuckled. "Seriously though, you like him, he likes you. Why don't you two make it official?" Chungha said. "Well...I gave it some thought."

"And?"

"Honestly, I'm a little afraid. I know Yoongi wouldn't hurt me like Daniel did but he is still part of a mob. He works with danger, what if one day something will happen to him?" I said looking down.

"Hey..don't think negatively, the boss is strong and powerful, I'm sure he knows what he's doing." Chungha said.

"I guess.."

I just hope he's okay.