ten

Haneul's POV

I yawned as I brushed my hair, the bar was closed already and my shift was over. I was getting ready to leave for the night too, it was actually a busy night for a Monday honestly.

I was packing my stuff when someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said, the door opens and Yoongi walks in. "Yoongi.." I said and he smiled. "Are you set? I'm dropping you off."

"Oh..you don't need to do that. You already drove me home last night." I said. "Well I don't take no for an answer and I'm not comfortable letting you commute on your own." He said.

He's being a bit bossy.

But I think it just means he cares?

I grabbed my stuff and walked next to him, we walked out of the dressing room and walked through the bar. Yoongi said something to one of the bouncers before he guides me out of the place.

We walked back to the car and got in. We buckled up before he started the engine and drove off. The ride was pretty quiet but not so awkward. I just looked out the window, watching the buildings we drove by in a slight thought.

Does Yoongi really like me?

I mean he said it but is it really true?

I don't want the same thing to happen.

"Haneul?" Yoongi calls and I snapped out of my thoughts, facing him. "O-oh sorry? What was it?" I asked. "We're here..are you okay?"

I looked out of the window again and saw we were in front of my apartment already.

Was I that deep in thought?

"Y-yeah, I was just lost in thought...thank you again for driving me home." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "You don't need to thank me, I want to do this. By the way, when will your brother be sending his application?" He asked. "By the end of the month I believe, why?"

"Let me know, I think I might be able to help him with a recommendation." "Really?"

"Yeah, the university knows me well, I also became one of their donors after graduating. Just send me a text about it, now get some rest okay?" He said, I smiled a little, thanking him one last time before getting out of the car, he honks the horn as goodbye before driving off. I walked in the apartment and locked door.

"Noona? Welcome back.." I heard Jungwon say as he walked out of his roo. "Hey Jungwon, why are you still awake?" "I was doing some homework, how was work?" He asked. "It was busy, I have some news for you, my boss said he could help you with a recommendation for university."

"Really Noona?" I nodded with a smile. "Yes, he actually graduated from the university and is one of the donors."

"That's great Noona, can you tell him I said thank you?" "Of course."

I walked in the bathroom to wash my face. "I have a serious question to ask Noona." Jungwon said as I wiped my face. "Why is your boss being so nice? He protected you from Daniel, sent you flowers and now he wants to help with my recommendation for college. Who is he Noona?"

I looked at my younger brother, not knowing if I should tell him that my boss was Suga, the infamous mob boss of South Korea, who was also interested in me. But I know that Jungwon is a very smart boy and eventually he will find out.

I sighed. "He's Min Yoongi, also known as Suga." His eyes widened in shock. "Suga?? As in the mob boss???" He asked in disbelief and I nodded. "The reason why he's also nice is..because he says he likes me."

"What?! But Noona he's dangerous! How did he become your boss? Are you working as..something else than a singer?" He asked and I looked at him with shocked eyes.

Is he talking about..?

"No! Of course not!" I said. "Then how is he your new boss?" "The previous owner sold the bar to him and took over the employees."

"I'm worried Noona, Suga is a known mob boss in the country and he wants you." Jungwon said, with concern and worry in his voice. I clicked my tongue, walked over and hugged my brother. "You don't have to Jungwonnie, I can handle myself and Suga isn't forcing himself on me." I said and he sighed.

"I just..I don't want the same thing with Daniel to happen to you." I pulled away from the hug, cupped his face. "I know what you mean Jungwon, but I promise you, it won't happen again. So far Yoongi has been treating me well and if he does even get violent with me one time, I will get away immediately." I said, assuring him.

"...Okay Noona, I trust you." He said, I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I know my brother hates it when I get hurt, but it won't happen again.

I'll make sure of it.