eighteen

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, Haneul made it home safe." Jimin informed and I nodded. "Good, let's head to the last warehouse for a final check." I said.

We were done talking to Hoseok and Jungkook about the incident earlier, Zico's men weren't able to steal any of the merchandise. Namjoon was currently interrogating Zico's goons to get answers.

I wanted to check on the other warehouses because there could be a possibility of another robbery attempt from Zico's gang.

We made it to the warehouse and spoke to the guards. "Boss." They said and bowed to me. "I'm sure you heard the news about what happened." I said.

"Yes boss, we are starting to tighten security, we called in more of our men who are currently on their way."

*BANG!

"Get down!" Jimin yelled as we heard bullets raining down. I pulled out my gun, aiming at the people who were firing.

Zico's Gang.

"It's an ambush! Protect the merchandise!" I yelled and started firing at Zico's men.

As I was shooting them dead, one came up from behind me and pulled me in a choke hold. I immediately reacted and elbowed him in the stomach.

He let go of me and I backed away, steadying myself to fight. The guy pulls out a knife and lunged at me, I grabbed his arm, stopping him from stabbing me.
I kneed him in the stomach, but swung the knife upward, I backed up but it was too late.

He got me in the eye.

I groaned from the pain and clutched my right eye. "Hyung!" Jimin yelled out, he shot the guy who got me and rushed over to me.

"Hyung, are you alright?!" Jimin said in a panic. "Just get me to the doctor Jimin, I don't know how bad it is." I said still covering my eye.

"Right, call the doctor! The boss got injured!"

Zico you prick.

I was rushed back to my place, Jimin wrapped a piece of cloth to cover my eye and stop the bleeding. I was taken up to my room and the doctor walks in. "What happened sir?" The doctor asked Jimin. "He was attacked with a knife doc, we're not sure how deep the cut is though."

"Let me check." The doctor check on my eye. I couldn't see properly with my right eye yet, so I was thinking the worse.

After a while, the doctor cleaned up my eye and placed a gauze and patch on it. "Is it bad?" I asked as I sat up, feeling a bit better. "Fortunately, the knife didn't touch your cornea, in fact it didn't touch your eye at all, just the lid and undereye. It's going to scar but nothing too bad. You can change the patch tomorrow sir." He said and started packing up. "Thank you doc."

"Anytime sir, call me if you need anything else." He said and Jimin led him out.

That was close.

Good thing my eye is okay.

"You feel better Hyung?" Jimin asked as he walked back in. "Yeah, just wondering how Haneul's going to react, she's going to be so worried." I said.

"For sure, what are you going to say to her?"

"The truth, I mean I can't hide it anyway." "I understand Hyung..you know now with your scar, you and him look more alike."

I gave him a look. "I know, but don't remind me of that guy again." I said in an upset tone.

"Sorry Hyung." Jimin said, looking down. "It's alright chim, he's probably laughing from hell right now."

Zico's POV

"One of my men got him, not too severe but just like you asked." I said as I smirked. Reading the text sent from one of my men.

"Right eye?" He asked and I nodded.
"Was that necessary?" I asked curiously. "I always believed in the saying, an eye for an eye Zico, so yes, it was necessary." He said and turned back to look at me, a scar on his right eye was visible, his smirk wider.

"I can't wait to watch him fall. Did you get any other current information about him?" He asks. "He's been out and about with some girl." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"A girl? That's surprising."

"We don't know who she is yet but I will have my men continue to investigate." I said. "My little brother with a girl is unlikely, but go ahead with the investigation."

"You shouldn't doubt me Yoonki."