twenty two

A/N: So I know I've been on hiatus for a long time without an explanation and I feel like I owe you guys one. I'm going through a lot, if you know, I'm in college and things didn't go well so now I'm changing courses. I am also having some health issues and will be needing surgery soon. It's nothing major, just something to prevent illness. So yeah, so sorry for all this and sorry for not updating this fic in a while. I'm gonna try my best to update more chapters before I go into surgery.

Haneul's POV

"Congratulations Jungwon! My brother is now officially a high school graduate!" I said and hugged my brother. The ceremony had ended and he was still in his graduation robes.

"Noona, please don't cry.." He said as I was about to cry tears of joy. I chuckled and pinched his cheek. "Jungwon." We turned to see Yoongi. I was a little surprised to see him without his eyepatch, he now had a visible scar on his eye.

"Congratulations.." Yoongi said and shook hands with my brother. "Hyung, thanks for coming." Jungwon said. "I'll just say bye to my friends, I'll be back." Jungwon said and I nodded.

"Yoongi, you came..." I said and hugged him. He smiled. "Hey Angel, sorry for being late." He said and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"It's alright, the graduation ceremony was just boring anyway." I said and he chuckled. "I'm taking you and your brother to dinner if that's alright with you." Yoongi said.

"Oh, that's fine, I'm sure Jungwon will be happy." I said and smiled

Later on, we went to a restaurant after. Jungwon was pretty excited and I was happy. "Thank you for bringing us here, Yoongi Hyung." Jungwon said as we sat down. "No need to thank me, Jungwon. You deserve it, graduating is a big step." Yoongi said.

"Right, you can order whatever you want, same for you, Angel."

We looked at the menu and ordered food. "Jungwonnie, I got you a little gift." I said, taking out something from my bag. "You didn't have to get me anything, Noona." He said. "You're gonna like it, I promise." I said and smiled as I handed him a wrapped box. "Open it.."

He looks at the box before ripping the wrapping paper off. He paused when he realized what it was. "Noona, you did not." He said as he ripped more of the wrapping paper. I smiled and Yoongi chuckled.

I bought him a new phone, he had his current phone for a long time now. I wanted to get him a new one so I saved up. "Noona, this is a lot." He said, looking at the phone box. "Not at all, you've been doing well with your studies so consider this as a little reward for working hard, okay?" I said. He holds my hands. "Thank you, Noona. I promise to continue studying hard for college." He said and I smiled.

"You're lucky to have a big sister like her, Jungwon." Yoongi said. "I know, Hyung. She's the best." He said and I smiled again. "Since we're on the topic of gifts, I have one for you too." Yoongi said, he took out a rolled up paper out from his coat and hands it to Jungwon.

"What is this, Hyung?" Jungwon asked, starting to unroll the paper. I looked at Yoongi and we smiled at each other. I already knew what it was and I know Jungwon would freak out once he finds out what it is.

"Read it, Jungwonnie." I said. He looked at the paper and his eyes widened. "Y-you..you're not kidding are you??" He asked in shock. "No, it's real." I said, excited for him. "I...I got a scholarship to University of Seoul?!" He said in shock. "Yes, I gave a word out to the university about you and they were intrigued. They looked over your record and was impressed." Yoongi explained.

"I...I'm really going to University of Seoul?" Jungwon asked, he was still surprised. "Yes, you are going." I said. "Yoongi Hyung, thank you, thank you so much for doing this." He said, looking at Yoongi.

"You are a bright young man, Jungwon. You deserve it." Yoongi said.

Jungwon looked so happy.

I looked over at Yoongi. "Thank you." I whispered to him. He smiled and nodded before kissing my hand.