twenty

A/N: I started college so updates are slow.

Haneul's POV

"Here Yoongi." I said as I placed a tray of food that I made,on his bed.
He smiled and I sat in front of him. "Thank you Angel, you didn't have to make me food though." He said as he picked up the chopsticks on the tray.

"It's alright, I wanted to do this for you at least." I said as he started to eat. I stood up to pour him a glass of water from the pitcher that was on his nightstand. "Do you need to take any medicine?" I asked.

"Yes, it's on my dresser." He said, I nodded and walked over to his dresser. I saw a few pills on it and took them, I walked back to him and handed him his medicine. "How is your brother?" He asked as he finished up eating.

"He's alright, he says get well soon." I said. "He's graduating right?" He said and I nodded. I cleaned up a bit after Yoongi finished eating, I walked back to Yoongi's room and saw him yawn. "You should take a nap Yoongi." I said. "Come sleep next to me.." He said and my eyes widened by what he said.

But I walked over to him, he scooted a bit for me to be next to him. "I'm not really sleepy, but I'll be here." I said and patted my lap. He laid his head down on my lap and closed his eyes. I smiled seeing him immediately relaxing into my lap.

I caressed his hair and he sighed in satisfaction. "Keep doing that.." He mumbles, I smiled and continued to caress his head. He sighed in content.

A few minutes later, he fell asleep on my lap. I just let him rest as he needed to heal from his injury. I caressed his sleeping face, I was glad he didn't get too hurt.

I wonder, who would do this to him?

After awhile, I heard a knock on Yoongi's door and Jimin enters.

"Oh, hey Haneul. Is Hyung asleep?" Jimin asks. "Yes, for almost an hour now, do you need to talk to him?" I asked. "Yeah, it's kind of important but..eh, I don't wanna wake him." Jimin said and chuckled nervously.

"I'm sure he won't mind if you wake him because of important matters." I said. "Well, it's not that..he gets a little cranky if I wake him. Could you do it for me?" Jimin asks, I just smiled and nodded.

"Yoongi..Yoongi, wake up." I said as a gently shook him and caressed his hair. He stirrs in his sleep, turning over and burying his face on my lap.

"No..five minutes." Yoongi says, sleepily. I chuckled. "Never seen him act like this." Jimin said as he chuckled as well. "Yoongi, Jimin needs to talk to you.." I said and I caressed his hair again.

He groans and opens his eyes, turning over to look at Jimin. "What is it Jimin?" He said, still a little groggy. "You look comfy there on Haneul's lap, Hyung." Jimin comments and chuckled. "I am, now what is it?" Yoongi said, still laying on my lap.

"You're needed tomorrow at the base, but if you want to rest instead, I can cover for you." Jimin said.

"No, I'll go to tomorrow, thanks Chim." Yoongi said, Jimin smiles and nods before leaving the room. "Are you sure you're okay to work tomorrow? Won't you be pushing yourself?" I asked, a little worried.

Yoongi smiles and caresses my cheek. "I'll be fine Angel, tell you what, after I visit the base, I'll pick you up from your place at noon so we could have lunch then I drive you to work after, hm?" He said. I smiled and nodded. "O-okay.."

"Good girl." He said and I blushed.