thirteen

Haneul's POV

"I don't know what I'm gonna wear Chungha, Yoongi said it's gonna a very formal event." I said as I sipped on my tea. It was another night of closing time, everyone was doing a bit of cleaning and relaxing after a pretty busy night. Yoongi was outside, discussing things with workers while me and Chungha were just chatting at the bar.

"Why don't we go out tomorrow to look for something to wear? It's your day off anyway right?" She said. "We could, but do you think we can find something on a budget? Maybe renting a dress as it's cheaper?"

"That's not a bad idea, I think we can find something." She said. Suddenly three dogs walked in the bar, two big dogs and a smaller one. "Oh aren't they adorable!" Chungha said excitedly. They ran around the bar and made their way to me. They sniffed my hand and started nuzzling me. The smaller one was struggling to get my attention. I cooed and picked it up, I checked their collars and found out what their names were.

Dae, Hye and Holly.

"They seem to like you Haneul." Chungha said and giggled. I chuckled as they sniffed and nuzzled me.

"They really do." We looked over and we saw Yoongi smiling. "Boss." Chungha said, I stood up and we bowed to him. Chungha was then called to the backroom, she excused herself, leaving me with Yoongi and three dogs. "Are they yours?" I asked, still carrying Holly as I pet her. "Yes, they are, I'm surprised they walked up to you on their own. They normally don't like other people but they like you." He said and I smiled.

I put Holly back down, the three of them ran off and walked around the bar. "I brought them here to explore a bit." He said as he watched his pets. "What were you and Chungha talking about?" He asked.

"Well..I don't have an outfit to the party so we talked about going out tomorrow to look for something." I said. "I see, well you don't have to worry about that."

"What do you mean?"

"Just don't buy anything, I'll take care of it." "But--"

"And no buts, I'll come by your house tomorrow after lunch." Yoongi said, I just nodded.

I was right about bossy but not too bad.

The next day, Jungwon left to study with his friends for their upcoming exams so I was left alone at home. I just made myself some lunch and was washing the dishes after eating before their was a knock on the door.

That must be Yoongi.

I wiped my hands with a towel and walked to the door to open it. "Hey Angel." Yoongi said with a smile. "Yoongi, h-hi, come in.." I said.

We walked in the living room, he was carrying a large box and a paper bag, he set everything down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked. "Just water." He said, I nodded and walked to the kitchen to pour him a glass of water from the fridge.

I walked back to Yoongi and handed him the glass of water. "What did you bring?" I asked, looking at the box curiously. "It's for you to wear at the party, open it." He said and placed the glass on the side table. "Oh...you didn't have to, you already got be that dress for opening night." I said as I sat down on the single sofa.

"I wanted to, plus when I saw it, it reminded me of you so I had to get it. Go on, open it." He said. I hesitantly lifted the lid off the box and gasped. It was a beautiful white dress, it was more extravagant than the one he previously bought me.

"Y-Yoongi..this is.." "Do you like it?"

"I d-do but..this is a lot. You're really giving this to me?" I asked. "Yes, it's really for you, I want you to have it." He said. I just nodded and put the lid back on the box. "The shoes are in the paper bag."

"Thank you Yoongi..I've never gotten gifts like this." I said and he smiled. "You deserve it, also see this as a part of me wooing you." He said.

Is he really serious about me?

"You're still interested in me?"

"Of course I am, I was serious when I said that I liked you and it still hasn't changed." He said and I was just silent

"Angel..I know you're hesitant because of your precious relationship with Daniel, but I will promise this." Yoongi stood up and walked over to me, he cups my cheek gently and I felt myself get flustered.

"Give me a chance and I promise you, I will take care of you and will treat you right." He said, I looked at him straight in the eye.

He really does want me.

"I...will need some time, are you patient enough to wait?"

He smiles, he leans down and kissed my forehead.

"Yes."