nineteen

Haneul's POV

"What?! Is he okay??" I asked worriedly on the phone. I was talking to Jimin who called, saying that Yoongi got injured last night.

This is what I was worried about.

"Hyung is okay. We're letting him rest for a day or two. I called because he wanted to see you, it's your day off right?"

"Yes, I can come over."

"Alright, a driver will come pick you up in thirty minutes, thanks for the time Haneul."

"No problem, thank you for letting me know." I said and ended the call, I went into my room to change clothes.

" I said and ended the call, I went into my room to change clothes

"Jungwon!" I called my younger brother. "Yes Noona?" He said as he peeked in my room. "I'm going out, can you manage on your own?" I asked as I grabbed my purse. "Of course Noona, where are you going?"

"Yoongi's place, he got injured and is asking for me." I said. "Is Hyung okay?" "From what I hear, he's fine but he needs some rest." I said. "Okay Noona, tell him I said to get well soon."

"I will, I'll be back soon." I said and kissed his forehead before heading out the door, there was a car already waiting so I got in the back. "Ready to go miss?" The driver asks. "Yes, can we stop by the supermarket please? I wanna buy something for Yoongi." I said. He smiles and nods before we drove off.

We arrived at the supermarket's parking lot ten minutes later. "I'll wait for you here miss, take your time."

"Thank you, I'll be quick." I said and got out of the car. I walked in the supermarket, grabbing a shopping basket and then going to the aisles for what I need. I checked my basket to see if I had everything before paying at the cashier.

Once my items had been paid for, I walked back out to the car and got in. "Got everything you need miss?" The driver asks. "Yes, thank you for waiting."

We left the supermarket and drove to Yoongi house, when we arrived, the driver got out first before opening the door for me.

"Welcome miss, just go upstairs and to the left, sir's room is just there." The driver explained.

"Thank you, where is the kitchen? I just want to put these away first." I asked. "To left miss."

"Thank you again.." I said and headed for the kitchen. I placed the items I bought on the counter before heading to Yoongi's room.

I made my way and saw that his room door was open, I peeked in and saw Yoongi laying down on his bed. His three dogs sitting by his side, I gasped a little, he wore a patch on his right eye. "Yoongi?" I said as I walked in.

He looked at me and smiled a little. "Angel, you're here." He said, motioning me to come closer. As I walked closer, his dogs turned their attention to me and got excited. They went closer to me and nuzzled my legs. "They're happy to see you again." Yoongi said as I pet Hye and Dae.

I smiled but frowned as I stared at his patched eye. "How are you?" I asked as I stood next to his bed, he scoots over and pats the bed for me to sit next to him. I obeyed and sat down.

"I'm alright, though the doctor said I'm going to have an obvious scar." He said and chuckled.

How can he laugh right now?

Yoongi noticed my concerned look. "Something wrong Haneul?" "I was worried when Jimin told me...How are you chuckling at your situation? You got hurt."

I said and looked down.

As I was making my way here, I felt sick to my stomach, worried for Yoongi. "Angel.." Yoongi takes my hand. "I know what I'm doing, you don't have to worry about me."

"I know you're used to this Yoongi, but I'm not. I care about you...very much." I said. He then cups my face for me to face him, my eyes were watery. "Do you like me too Angel?" He asks, I nodded. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "You just made me the happiest man Haneul. I promise you this, I will not let anything happen to you and I will do my best to come back to you and only you."

My heart started beating so fast, I wrapped my arms around him and cried tears of joy. He chuckles and hugs me back.

This man.

He may be dangerous.

He may be in danger.

And he may put me in danger.

But I care about him.