twelve

A/N: Thank you so much for more than 300 reads!

Haneul's POV

"Your voice was great tonight Haneul!" Chungha said and I smiled. "Thank you Chungha.."

I just finished singing a set of songs, all the customers were now having drinks and enjoying their night. I was in the dressing room, touching up makeup before going back on stage. Chungha was on a quick break so she came to see me.

"So how's thing with the boss?" Chungha asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Stoop..." I whined and chuckled. "We haven't spent much time, just some small talk, he refuses to let me commute home and always drives me home." I said.

It was true, Yoongi would always wait for me to clock out and walks me to his car to drive me home. Though I tried to protest and say that I can take the bus home, he wouldn't let me and assures that he would rather prefer to drive me home.

Me and Chungha chatted a bit more before we heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I said, the door opens and Yoongi walks in. "Boss.." Chungha greeted and we bowed to him. "Hello you two, Chungha can I talk to Haneul alone please?" Yoongi asks. "Of course boss, I need to get back to work anyway." Chungha said, he bowed again to Yoongi.

She shot me a teasing look that Yoongi didn't notice before leaving and closing the door. I shook my head slightly and then looked at Yoongi.

"You wanted to tell me something Yoongi?" I asked. "Yes, I wanted to ask you to accompany me to a party." He said. "A party?"

"Yes, it's a formal event that me and my friends go to annually, I wanted you to be my date." He explained. "I am flattered you want to take me as your date Yoongi but are you sure you want to take me?" I asked a little hesitant.

He chuckled and reached for my hand, he brought my hand to his lips and kisses the top of it. "Of course, I also get to show off my angel to everyone." He purred. I blushed, covering my face with my other hand. "I uhm...when is t-the party?" I asked, changing the topic because I was flustered.

Yoongi smiles. "Next weekend at eight, will you go with me?" He asked. "O-okay." He smiled even more, he kissed my hand again and I felt more flustered.

"It's settled then, I'll pick you up at your place." "A-alright." He left the room and I sighed.

Why am I still shy with him?

I touched up my hair and went back out to continue my shift.

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, you're going to the party next weekend yeah?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

I had some business to finish early in the morning and manage to get it done earlier than expected. Jimin invited me and our other friends, Taehyung and Jin. "Really? You bringing a date?" Jin asked.

 "Really? You bringing a date?" Jin asked