fifteen

Haneul's POV

"You're a choreographer Lisa? That means you must be a really good dancer." I said. "Welll...not really." Lisa said and chuckled. "Oh you don't have to down grade yourself Lili, she's a hella good dancer Haneul." Jennie said and we giggled.

I was having a pretty good time talking to them, we talked about likes, certain trends and a lot of other things.

"Yoongi told us you're a singer at his bar right? So you must have a great voice." Jisoo said. "I guess? Depends on how people perceive my voice."

"We wanna hear you sing some time!" Lisa said. "You can come to the bar then, we're open every night." I said. "We'll definitely be there." Jennie said.

Just then two more girls approached us. "There you two are, Haneul, this is Wheein and Hwasa. Wheein is the girlfriend of Hoseok and and Hwasa is the girlfriend of Namjoon. Hoseok and Namjoon are Yoongi's other friends." Jisoo said.

"Hello, I'm Haneul. It's nice to meet you." I said and shook their hands. "Nice to meet you Haneul." Wheein said.

"Yoongi talks about you sometimes

"Yoongi talks about you sometimes." Hwasa said with a smile.

"We were talking about visiting Yoongi's bar to hear her sing

"We were talking about visiting Yoongi's bar to hear her sing." Jennie said. "That sounds like a great idea! We'll definitely go as well." Wheein said.

We talked a bit more before the guys approached us. "Hey Angel, you okay?" Yoongi asks, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I widened my eyes and felt myself get flustered by him doing that. "Y-yes, the girls are nice." I said in a bit of a stutter. "So you're Haneul?" One man said as he stood next to Hwasa, another man approached and held Wheein's hand. "Angel, this is Namjoon and Hoseok." Yoongi said. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I said and bowed at them.

" I said and bowed at them

"Likewise

"Likewise.." Hoseok said with smile. "We were all talking about going to the bar someday to watch Haneul sing, can we Yoongi?" Wheein said. "Of course, you can come anytime."

"Well we'll definitely be there." Hoseok said.

All of us went to sit at a table as the party was going to serve dinner soon. Yoongi sat next to me and made sure I was doing okay. "You alright Angel?"

"Yes Yoongi.."

"Good, do you want a drink?" He asks. "Just water." I said as I wasn't really a drinker. Yoongi signals his hand and a server walks to us. "Yes sir?"

"A glass of champagne and a water." Yoongi said. "Of course sir." The server leaves and comes back and served our drinks.

"Thank you." I said to the server who bowed and left. Then food was served to us, all of us started eating. After we ate, music started playing and some people went to dance with their partners, even the girls and their boyfriends.

"Do you wanna dance Haneul?" Yoongi asks. "Oh..I don't know how to dance.." I said embarrassed. "Don't worry, I'll guide you." He said as he stood up from his seat. He held out his hand to me. I swallowed a lump in my throat out of nervousness.

I took his hand and stood up, he walked me to the dance floor. "Now, place your hand on my shoulder." He said, I hesitantly placed my hand on his shoulder, feeling my face heat up a bit. "Now my arm will be on your waist okay?" He said and I nodded. He slid an arm around my waist, my breath hitched for a moment. "Then our hands inter-wined."

He locked our free hands together. "Follow my steps." We started to sway with the music. I tried my best not to step on Yoongi's feet or trip on my dress as I followed his moves.

Wow..he was good at this.

"You're doing great." Yoongi said with a smile.

We continued to dance I felt like I was on air, Yoongi moved so flawlessly and made sure I followed his steps.

My heart started to beat faster than normal, not just from the active dancing but also from Yoongi looking at me in a certain way.

He looked as if he was staring at me in awe.

The music ended and we stopped dancing, I breathed in and out as Yoongi still had his arm around my waist.

The night was still young.