eight

A/N: Sorry for not updating in awhile, I was really busy with exams, pictorials and social stuff.

Haneul's POV

I groaned as my alarm woke me up, I turned it off before yawning and rubbing my eyes. I stood up from my bed and headed out of my room, I made my way to the bathroom, but something in the dining room caught my eye.

There were flowers.

I walked over to them, they were beautiful

I walked over to them, they were beautiful. "Jungwon!" I called my brother, he comes out of my room. "Yeah Noona?"
He asked. "Did you buy these flowers?" I asked. "No, someone dropped it off this morning, they said it's for you." He said. I looked at the flowers, picking them up then saw that there was a card attached to it.

I took the card and read its contents.

'Good morning Angel, the flowers are for you, I'll call you soon.

-M.YG'

Yoongi.

"Who are they from Noona?" Jungwon asked as I put the flowers away. "Oh..its just from my boss.." I said.

"The same boss who protected you from Daniel last night?" He asked, I nodded. "Why did he send you flowers?" "I...I'm not sure, maybe to cheer me up?"

"Hmmm...okay then, I have to get ready for school now Noona." "Alright, I'll make you breakfast." I said as I headed for the fridge. I decided to just cook some egg and fried rice.

Once I was done, Jungwon was already dressed in his uniform and started to eat. I ate as well and when were done, Jungwon started to prepare to head out. "I'll be going now Noona." "Take care alright?" I said and kissed his forehead, he left and I started to clean up a bit.

My phone started to ring as I wiped my hands with a towel, I checked the caller ID and it was an unknown number, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Angel, how was your morning?"

It was Yoongi.

"Y-Yoongi! I forgot you were going to call, how did you even get my number?"

"Your employee information here at the bar, I take it you got the flowers I sent?"

"Yes, thank you for them, they're really beautiful."

"You're welcome Angel, how are you feeling?"

"A lot better, thank you again for last night, I honestly can't stop thanking you now."

"Like I said before, it's nothing, you don't deserve to be treated like that. Now, what are you doing now?"