twenty one

A/N: College has been kicking my ass, I haven't had the time to take breather, wtf.

Haneul's POV

I was back to working at the bar, Yoongi and I had lunch earlier and now I was getting ready for tonight's show. Yoongi was not here, he had to go do some business, I wanted him to rest but he then again, I wouldn't be able to stop him.

My shift at the bar went smoothly which was nice. The night went by quickly and before I knew it, my shift was over. I was in my dressing room, preparing to leave when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." I said.

Yoongi walks in. "Yoongi, you're here.." I said, I hugged him. He smiles as I pulled away. He still had an eye patch as his eye was healing, but he will be able to take it off in a few days I heard.

"Hey Angel, you heading home?" He asks. "Yes, I was about go actually."

"Well, let me drive you home."

I wouldn't be able to say no to him so I nodded. We headed to his car, we got in and he drove me to my apartment.

"Oh, Jungwon is graduating next week, do you wanna come? He wanted me to ask you." I said as his eyes were on the road. "Sure, I'd like to go.." He said and I smiled.

We were silent for the rest of the drive to my apartment. Ten minutes later, we arrived. "Thank you for driving me.." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "One second Angel, I wanted to tell you something." He said, I stopped.

"What is it?" I asked. "I know it's obvious, but we like each other, right?" He asked. I blushed but nodded at his question.

"Good, since we've been going out for a while now, I want us to become official. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He said, I was surprised even though I knew at some point that this would happen.

But still.

I smiled and nodded again. "Yes Yoongi, I will be your girlfriend." I said and he smiled. He kisses my forehead.

"Finally, my Angel." He said and I blushed. "Now go inside and get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay...goodnight Yoongi.." I said and kissed his cheek. I got out of the car and went inside my apartment.

I closed the door and sighed in happiness.

"You home Noona?" Jungwon said and peeks his head out of his room. "Yes, why are you still awake?" I asked while hanging my coat on the coat rack.

"I couldn't really sleep, I'm graduating next week, remember?" My brother said. "Of course, you nervous?" I asked and ruffled his hair. "Yeah..I mean, I'll be going to college soon.." He said, chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, you're not my baby brother anymore." I said and pinched his cheek. "Noona..." He whines and I laughed. "How is Yoongi Hyung by the way?" He asked as I put my bag down.

"He's doing well, he's already working. Although, I wanted him to rest more, but I can't really stop him."

I paused for a moment and gave Jungwon a serious look. "Jungwon, I need to tell you something important."

"What is it, Noona?"

"Me and Yoongi...we're in a relationship now." I said, pausing for a moment to look at him. "Oh, well I'm happy for you, Noona." He said and smiled.

I was a bit shocked at his reaction. "Really?" I said. "Yes, I mean, you like him right? And you're happy with him?" He said.

"Yes..."

"Then I'm happy for you." He said. I hugged my brother. "How did I get such an amazing baby brother?" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Noona..." He whines again and I chuckled.