two

Haneul's POV

"Please come again." I smiled as the customer left. I sighed and cleaned up the counter. "Heeyy, you clocking out soon?" My colleague Somi asked.

"In thirty minutes, you need help with anything?"

"Could you restock the cups?" I nodded and went to grab paper coffee cups from the back. I put them in the inserts.

"So anything new happened at the bar last night?" Somi asked. "Hmmm.."

That man who stared at you.

He for sure wasn't a regular.

"Haneul?" She called and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry, nothing much happened, same old singing for the crowd."

"You look a little tired, are you sure you can handle the three jobs you have?" She asked worried, I just smiled.

"I'm fine Somi, I have to do this, my little brother's tuition fees are expensive and I have to save up to help him get into college."

"I'm just worried, you work here at the coffee shop, from six to five. Then alternate between two bars at night till midnight, why don't you at least quit at one of the bars you work at?" She suggested and I shook my head. "I can't Somi, neither one of the bars pay enough so I have to work at both to earn the money."

"Hmmm...Okay fine, but just try to rest as much as you can okay?" "Thank you for worrying, but like I said, I'll be fine. I have to go and get ready for my shift at the bar now." I said. "Alright, see you tomorrow."

I waved bye to Somi, grabbing my time card and used it on the machine to clock out. Once I was clocked out, I changed out of my work uniform and grabbed my stuff from the employee's room.

I walked out of the coffee shop from the back door and proceeded to walk to my house. It was a fifteen minute walk which was not bad, I arrived at my apartment, opening the door with my keys and before entering.

"Jungwon, I'm home!" I said and put my keys back in my bag. "Welcome home Noona." He said as he walked out of his room.

" He said as he walked out of his room