L- ost

Laughter can be heard across the room

"Where do I start? " winter chuckled as the family of 4 sat around a table in the living room

"Mom, c'mon, I really want to know " Mona whined holding onto her mom's arm, "it's not a secret, we are family"

"Yeah, how did you and dad meet? " Lola continued. "You know what, let me ask dad" Lola looked at her father, who dropped his smile as he noticed all gaze at him.

"Dad~" The twins whined, still staring at their father. 

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you," their father finally budged. "It all started when we sat next to each other on the train..." their father started. The story continues for about 15 minutes and led to when the twins were born. 

"Aww, that's so cute. " Mona held a tissue to her face pretending to cry. 

Lola chimed in "I want to have such a romantic love story like that, dad" she placed her arm across her chest.

"And you will," Her father picked her up  "come on now girls let's get you to sleep,  Mona, you don't want to be late on your play date tomorrow."

Lola and Mona, are identical twins, Lola was older than Mona by 10 minutes but they were still inseparable  despite their difference

Lola was a tomboy who didn't fear danger while Mona was girly and cared all about hygiene & girly fashion.

At that time they were six(6) years old.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Mona woke up early and woke Lola up as well "Wake up sis, aren't you coming to the playdate with me," asked Mona as she looked down on Lola while she was lying down

"Of course not, he's YOUR friend, not mine, I don't even know him, have fun and please come back soon " Lola mumbled while she was half asleep

"Fine then, I'm leaving now" Mona hugged her sister and left with her father

"Bye," Lola said with a raspy voice under her breath

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Her parents are on the phone as Lola walks out of her room the same day. Hse asked her mother where Mona was. "Is she back? Where is she?".

Having a worried look on her face, Winter tells Lola that she will be spending the night at her friend's house. Lola knows all about her sister, who loves home more than anywhere else.
"But she didn't tell me, mom, she was gone since morning," she explained.
Her mother broke down into tears. "I tried...I tried to be strong but I just can't Mase (Father) I tried to be strong for her but I failed" She sobbed.

As soon as Mase took the attention to his wife he quickly got off his phone to help her to her feet.

"Wait here dear while I take your mom to the room" Lola stared back with a confusing look.
As Mase took Winter inside, Lola walked behind her father.

✧*̥˚ Inside the room *̥˚✧

"Calm down hun" Mase tried to calm Winter down. "How... How can I calm down... Our daughter is missing, how do you expect me to calm down in such a situation" Winter tried to speak in between tears.

"She'll come back, she probably tried to come home on her own" Mase reassured her
"Mona will never want to do that... Oh no Mase, what if she was kidnapped" questioned Winter
"What do you mean, mona will come back safely, I will make a missing person case," Mase stated.

Without their knowledge, Lola had been hearing their conversation and fell down in tears after hearing that Mona was missing. Her parents heard a thud outside their door.

"Oh no". Winter rushed to open the door and knelt next to Lola pulling her into a hug.

"Is Mona still coming today," Lola looked up at her parent as she sobbed "Where is she?"
"You said you will make a missing person case..."
"Is she really missing?"
Winter took a deep breath "Yes... she is" Winter tilted her head as she began to tear up

"What are you doing," Lola's father asked Winter.
"What was I supposed to do, keep quiet like you, will that answer her questions?" Winter looked at Mase with annoyance " I had to tell her the truth, she has to know"

"I miss her mom" Lola sobbed unto her mother's chest.
"Don't worry dear we'll find her"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Mona was still missing.

It was late afternoon as the sun shined into their living room, there was a knock on their door indicating that there was someone at their door. Mase walked over to open the door to see the police that were in charge of the disappearance of their daughter. With a warm polite greeting, mase invited him into their house.

After taking a seat, the Police started the conversation.
"Our team has looked everywhere for your daughter, we've searched every nook and corner of this country, but to no avail. With a heavy heart, we would hate to say that unfortunately, your daughter is either no longer alive or just not in this country anymore"

Winter was about to say something but instead fainted, Mase knelt next to his wife as the police took their leave, at this point, mase could not hold his tears, he sobbed while hugging his wife on the floor.

Luckily Lola did not hear a thing...

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

It was early in the morning when Lola suddenly woke up from her slumber to find no one at home but her nanny "Mom! Dad!"

"They went out, do you need anything dear?" Her nanny spoke from behind her with a raspy voice

"May I please call them?" Lola asked her nanny. "Of course, let me get my phone" she replied.
Lola followed to her nanny's room to call her parents.

"Mom?" Lola started as she was on the phone call with her mom. "Mom, where are you and dad?"
From the other side of the phone, her mom replied. "We are on our way, okay, stay with your nanny before we come back."

"Okay mom, please hurry up" Lola quaked

Winter's whispers can be heard from the background. "Hurry up Mase.. we will, bye" she spoke to made and then spoke to Lola

"Bye" Lola responded as her mom hangs up.

"MASE WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥

What happens next?

✰ I still have no one who has read my story yet, well, I can't give up yet

✰I just hope I don't tired of this story like the last one, please give me hope

✰Anyway, I got the idea of speaking at the end of every part from a creator @your-wabi-sabi but it seems like she/ he changed his/her name to @huiyi-c. Anyway, I love their content, some made me cry but... it's aight 🙂👍, You should check him/her.

✰ Instead of giving song recommendations, I would be giving movie/series recommendations

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Weightlifting fairy Kim bok Joo ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖