O-ut

《Since Lola is in Korea now, it is obvious there would be a lot of Korean being spoken. Therefore, from now on, I will make English in bold, and her thoughts still remain in italics》

A few days passed, and Lola was ready to go to school. She picked up her bag and was about to walk out the door when her mom stopped her to bid her a good day before driving off to her workplace.

"I'll see you later". With that, Lola went into her dad's car and drove off.

It took a few minutes to reach school. When they got there, Mr. Soo took Lola to the office to get assigned to a class. A young teacher claimed her as her student and took her to her class. The classroom wasn't loud and chaotic; it had a calm feel to it. The students were either on their phones, reading a book, or talking to the person next to them, and everyone was seated, Lola was inwardly surprised.

When the teacher walked in with Lola, all eyes were on them.

"Good morning class, we have a new student."

Lola looked around the classroom assessing it. The classroom was on the 3rd-story of the 7-story building and was spacious with a moderate amount of student, it was about 20 students in the classroom. The walls were white and pastel orange with aesthetic designs and affirmations on them.

"Please, introduce yourself." The homeroom teacher told Lola.

With a straight face and no smile, Lola introduced herself.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Lola Soo, and I'm happy to be here, I hope we would be comfortable with each other, thank you." She then bowed.

The class clapped and Lola was assigned to seat at the back of the class at the window seat. The class was evidently shocked, Lola noticed but couldn't care less.

The windows led to a magnificent view of the school's garden with flowers ranging from dandelions, tulips, sunflowers, and different kinds of roses emitting a pleasant smell to the class.

As Lola sat down, she stared outside for a while before looking at the teacher who was speaking on how the class should take care of the new student who was her, and also reminding the class about something else.

While she was still speaking, a guy peeked from the back door of the class and tried to sneak to his desk but the homeroom teacher saw him.

"Late again!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I had to help my mom with some things, I'm a man after all."

"You always do this, you are always late, please be sure to change this behavior or else I will be forced to take action on it!" The homeroom teacher scolded him.

"I'll try coming early from now on."

The homeroom teacher nodded and left the classroom. The guy walked over to his chair but saw someone sitting on it, he sat on the other chair next to her, turned to her, and told her.

"You are sitting on my desk...you know?"

The girl, which turned out to be Lola, who was faced to the window while the teacher spoke to him, didn't turn to him or replied to him at all.

"It's ok, I'll sit here, it doesn't really matter where I sit."

"But who are you though? I've never seen you before."
The boy questioned her but Lola still didn't respond, but that didn't stop him from talking.

Lola spoke in her head 'Great, I'm sharing a desk with this weirdo...'

"Hi, I'm Park Sunghoon, you?" He extended his hand to Lola and before he knew it, a girl came by and smacked his hand away, when Lola saw her, she turned to face her.

"Stop it Sunghoon, you are already bothering her. If you had come earlier then you would've known her name." The girl said, facing Sunghoon.

She then turned to Lola, "Hey, I'm Kim Jin-ah, the class president. Since you are new, i will show you around the school, are you okay with that?"

Lola nodded, Jin-ah smiled and walked away to her desk.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°°°°°°°°°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The bell rang for recess and people started leaving the classroom.

As Lola was packing up, a group of girls ran to the window of the classroom from another class whispering Sunghoon's name. One girl confidently came into the classroom and placed strawberry milk attached to a bar of chocolate in front of Sunghoon.

While that chaos was going on, Jin-ah called out to Lola "Come on Lola, let's go!" Jin-ah came over to Lola and took Lola's arm

"What a catastrophe, those girls never give up... Sunghoon doesn't even like them one bit," Jin-ah whispered to Lola.
"See, the girl who is in front of Sunghoon, she is Yoon So-mi... all the boys go goo goo- gaa-gaa over her, but she likes Sunghoon... watch this..."

All eyes were on Sunghoon and Somi, waiting for Sunghoon's response.

"Thanks... uhm... I forgot your name again, I'm sorry, but thanks, I didn't even get to eat today..." Sunghoon picked the strawberry milk and prepared to drink it. "...it's a bit unhealthy but I'll take it... and oh, I don't like chocolates, so you can have that one. Bye!"

Sunghon stood up from his desk, thanked Somi, and walked out of the classroom leaving Somi shocked and speechless. She ruffled her hair and stomped her leg on the ground, then turned around to see people snickering at her, except Lola.

Lola gave her a blank cold stare that questioned Somi.

With a look of anger and disgust, Somi stopped angrily away from the classroom, before everyone burst out laughing like hyenas.

"Wow, did you see that, Sunghoon always rejects them in the most ridiculous ways, they should really stop trying" Jin-ah giggled as she took Lola out of the class to begin their tour.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ 💙 Hold up 💙

What happens next?

☄. *. ⋆ I know I said i was going to take a short break... what I meant was that I will not be uploading as fluently as i want to

☄. *. ⋆I've been having a serious toothache and almost went to the dentist but it was just my wisdom tooth growing... the pain is actually really bad but i am getting better. Take care of yourselves, please!!

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛Boo Bi**h❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖