Spill

"Do you think this will work... It's pretty dumb, don't you think..."
"Trust me, they wouldn't suspect a thing"
"I definitely don't trust you but, I guess I don't have much of a choice, and if things don't work out then I'll handle them... I hope".

Both Lola and Sunghoon finished a conversation regarding a plan Sunghoon thought of. Following that, Lola dragged her tired legs to Sunghoons' couch, while Sunghoon sat on the couch next to the one she was on.
"You really look drained, did you get any sleep?" Sunghoon inquired with a concerned expression. She didn't answer, all she did was stare at the roof with a lack of expression.

"Lola, please answer me"

"I'm okay" Lola finally spoke with no soul in her words

"Stop telling me you're okay"
Sunghoon sighed "How long has it been since you slept?"

It took a while before Lola responded "Why would you want to know?.."

"Lola!..." Sunghoon slammed his hand on the handle of the chair, propelling him to his feet. Lola looked up at him, seeing him angry for the first time, "...it's because I care for you... don't you get it?" Sunghoon continued to speak, "You can't tire yourself out like this, your sister wouldn't like that...would she?" Sunghoon voice softened as he looked away from her. With his back facing Lola, he heard a sniffle from behind, turning only to see Lola's tear filled eyes.

"How would you know, huh... how?! My sister is out there somewhere, living in pain and trauma... I have no idea what she's going through! And you expect me to smile and laugh like I'm going on a silly little adventure like a kid". She stood up and looked at her hands, "12 years... 12 WHOLE YEARS... since I saw her. It has been 12 YEARS since she saw her own family" Lola got extremely emotional and poured out her feelings.
"SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HER PARENTS ARE DEAD, SUNGHOON "
"She doesn't...she doesn't know." Lola collapsed unto the floor covering her face with her palms and she went into uncontrollable sobs. Sunghoon said nothing and got on the floor hoping to comfort her. He pulled her hands away from her face and held it. For a few seconds, her sobs decreased.

"What if...what if I never get to see her again ? My parents would be disappointed in me... What if she's... not alive? " She went into sobs again, screaming in devastation. Sunghoon pulled her into his embrace as her tears continued to flow while banging on Sunghoon's chest.
"Why did it have to happen to me??!" "We were only six years old!"

A few more minutes had passed by and Lola was still in Sunghoons' arms. She was quiet, but her tears didn't stop. Her whole body was shaking.

Sunghoon then thought that it was a perfect time to speak to her
"It's okay, I'm here for you, okay... I'll always be here for you" he reassured her
"We will find her... and when we do, we'll put those evil men behind bars where they belong..."
A few moments after speaking to her, he felt dead weight and figured she was asleep. He quickly lifted her unto the larger couch and ran to get a pair of pillows and blanket to cover her with and to use for himself.

"I really care about you, Lola" A sigh of relief exited his mouth. Simultaneously, he took his phone and sat down on the couch next to Lola's

Mrs. Soo

> Hello ma'am, Lola fell asleep at my place.
Is it okay if she comes tomorrow?

Oh, she did? Is your mother at home? <

>Unfortunately, she would not be here until tomorrow
She has a night shift.

Oh okay then, please take care of my daughter.<

>Will do. sleep well.

I will, son, good night.<

After texting Mrs. Soo, he set his phone beside him and took a deep sigh and looked over at Lola. With that, his heavy eyelids fell shut.

°♡♡♡♡♡♡°

The next morning rolled in. Sunghoon slowly woke up to the loud TV and chatters from the kitchen. His mom was back and Lola helped her in the kitchen.

"Hey, Sunghoon-ah, you're awake, look who came for a visit"
He was still adjusting to the light as he squinted his eyes. 'Didn't she sleep here last night' he thought. He picked his phone and checked the time, his eyes slowly adjusting to see that it was
'9:23 AM'
He looked at Lola who was behind his mom, her eyes widened, she slowly shook her head while placing her index finger in front of her lips.

"Sunghoon-ah, can't you greet your friend... why did you even sleep on the couch, go wash up!" His mom scolded him, he obeyed her, dragging his feet to his room.

A few minutes passed when Sunghoon came out of his room all freshened up. The table was set for his breakfast, however Lola was no longer there. "Did Lola leave?" he asked his mom while walking towards the table.
"Oh, she had to help her parent, they were leaving for work, she'll be back though" his mom replied.
He was delighted upon hearing that she would be back. Soon after, his mom sat opposite him for her breakfast in silence.

Omma = mom/ mother》

"Omma, honestly-" Sunghoon began coughing as his mom shook her head.
"I have told you so many times to keep shut and focus on your food while eating" Him mom said as she handed him a glass of water.
"This only happens when I'm with you, you know?" Sunghoon blatantly spoke up.

"Oh, so you mean you do this all the time, huh?" his mom grabbed an orange to throw at him while he used his arms to protect his face, but before she threw it, Lola walked into the house, only to face them frozen in their position.
"I'm sorry... you may throw it at him, don't pause because of me"
Sunghoon stared at Lola with wide eyes, "Wait, what?!"

(っ°◔° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥
What happens next?

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Dr. Stranger❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔
Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖