M-ystery

{The names used in anything or person are from my imagination. It DOES NOT mean anything... except for one person}

《Words in bold mean she is speaking to herself and words in italics mean she is speaking Korean》

...09:15...

"It's been 10 years now, and I still haven't found her, but this year... will be different."

Lola walked into her new house with a box of books in her hands while she spoke to herself, as her parents were behind her. She walked into her room and places her books on a desk.

"I've been living in this foreign country for 10 years, keeping track of many cases of missing girls that have constantly been rising up. We had just moved into this new house, and unfortunately, I have to change schools for my last year of high school."

Ten whole years had passed and Lola still had not smiled, she makes other facial expressions but it was rare to see.

-------

...09:30...

"Lola!" Mr. Soo grunted from outside. Lola hurried outside to see Mr. Soo struggling with a couch.

"Let me help you" Lola offered.

After importing all their clothes, appliance, books and etc. They took a sigh while Lola seemed unbothered.

"I'll be arranging my room if you need me,"

"Don't you need help?" Mrs. Soo asked.

"No, but I'll ask if I need any." With that, Lola turned to go to her room.

---------

...14:10...

Mr and Mrs. Soo left the house to go shopping without telling Lola assuming she was resting. About an hour later, the doorbell but no one answered, it rang again, and this time Lola heard it. She stepped out of her room with a dull, straight look on her face and swung open the door, to see a woman standing there.

*In Korean* "Hello, how may I help you..." Lola queried, then saw a basket of goods in one of her hands

"You just moved in right?" The lady timidly asked

"Was it you alone?... I saw two other people with you... who are they?"

After hearing that, Lola spoke in her head 'It is none of your business'...

"No, I don't live here alone, I live with those two people... who are my parents, but they aren't here right now."

"Oh... I just came to give this to you all...welcome to the neighborhood." the woman hesitantly gave Lola the basket of goods and left.

Lola was left standing at her door, she knew the woman judged her for being black with Korean parents, but she couldn't care less.

As she shut the door, she looked at the basket, dropped it on a table, and went to her room.

'Useless, what a waste of time...'

She went back to her desk to continue her research, 'Hmm... Yonei high school, what an interesting school, this is where dad works, and where I'm going to study...'

She remained sitting in her room observing the school online until her mom, Mrs. Soo called out to her.

Lola walked out to find Mrs. Soo speaking to another woman. Mrs. Soo turned and saw Lola walking towards them and excitedly said to her friend

"There she is, my daughter, Lola,"

"Isn't she a pretty one?" her friend told Mrs. Soo then turned to Lola

"Dear, it's ok to smile a little,"

After hearing what she said Lola raised an eyebrow.

'And who exactly do you think you are to tell me what to do... and I am not your dear', she then looked towards Mrs. Soo, who was signaling Lola to greet.

*in Korean*

"Hello, it's nice to meet you" Lola bowed respectfully to the woman.

The woman responded with a bright smile and a slight bow, "Hi dear, pleasure to meet you too"

"This is my friend. Park Ye-Nol, her son goes to the school you'll be attending, isn't that exciting"

Before Lola could respond, Ye Nol said that her son wanted to change schools, because he had a lot of attention there.

"Too bad I couldn't bring him here, next time I will, okay"

'Please don't' Lola thought.

"It ok Ye-Nol, we will visit next time" Mrs. Soo reassured, Ye-nol, then told Lola that she can go back to her room if she wanted.

Lola bowed to Ye-nol once again before leaving.

'Park... Park...' Lola was in thoughts as she walked into her room. Once she reached her room she went back to her laptop and searched for a criminal by the name of Park Dae-woo. He was reported missing 7 years ago, it was like, he disappeared from the surface of the earth.

Dae-woo was charged with cases of kidnapping and theft, but his case was cold as ice. Lola found this interesting, as she had a new lead.

It is only now that the story actually begins

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥

What happens next?

☄. *. ⋆ I started reading a webtoon called, Operation: True Love and it has got my emotions twisted, I really recommend it!!!

☄. *. ⋆I started getting comments and I am really happy about it! Keep yourself safe❤

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ The umbrella academy❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖