Close

"Wait what are you doing"
"Not there...no no no, a little bit to the left"
"ok ok, that's fine!"
"Kids keep blowing mre baloons, you're doing good!"
"Get of the couch and set it straight, she will be here soon"

Mr. Soo scrambled around the living room giving instructions to people decorating the place.
He stepped back and admired his work, "Perfect!" he said with his hands on his hips.

Suddenly someone rushed in through the back door "She's coming, everyone hide" the person yelled in a whisper.
Sunghoon switched off the lights and went behind a couch to hide.
As soon as Mrs.Soo entered and switched on the light jumped back as everyone came out of their hiding place yelling "Surprise"

"Happy birthday to you~ Hapy birthday to you~" They all began to sing. Mrs. Soo coverd her mouth as tears started to stream down her face. When they finished singing Mr. Soo walked towards his sobbing wife and hugged her. He then began to say as he released her from his embrace "I know you've been stressed for a while due to work, didn't have time to destress and haven't had a surprise party in goodness know when, therefore i arranged this fkr you with the help of everyone in here..."he paused a bit seeing his wife's smile. "Happy birthday my love".
Everyone cheered and clapped as he placed a necklace around her neck and pecking her on the forehead.

Sunghoon who was next to Lola clapping whisped to her "Aren't they the cutest?" Lola didn't respond causing Sunghoon to turn to Lola, she looked sad rather than happy which bothered Sunghoon.

It was now time for Mrs. Soo to cut her cake. After cutting the cake Mrs. Soo wanted to feed it to her one and only daughter. "Lola dear, please come here, i want you to have this"
Lola walked towards Mrs. Soo before being fed cake. She bowed to her mom then returned to where she stood. While still eating the music started playing and everyone began to dance.

Sunghoon smiled at the view when suddenly Lola began to choke on her cake. Sunghoon tried patting her back and got her a glass of water to calm down. Thankfully Mrs. Soo didn't see her choke. Lola went out of the house through the back door as the music was to loud and Sunghoon accompanied her.

"Are you okay? "
Lola didn't know what happened to her, but she felt warm inside when Sunghoon asked that question. A feeling that she never felt for a really long time. She sat down on a bench close to her house and near the empty road.
"I'm okay, " she replied "Thanks"
Sunghoon beamed with happiness as it was his first time hearing those words from her It was his first time hearing her thank anyone.
"Tonight is really pretty right?" asked Sunghoon.
"Yeah"Lola replied.

They both sat in silence admiring the beauty of the sky for a few minutes, until Sunghoon looked at Lola "You are really fascinating, you know"
Upon hearing that, Lola looked at him as he continued to speak gently under the night light, she felt unusually safe and comfortable.
"I just couldn't shake something off my head about you... it's weird, it isn't normal for someone to stop smiling on their own for no reason."

Lola's Pov
I looked back up facing the sky, i always wished i could tell someone about my plans and my life, but i just can't bring myself to trust anyone. Juxt then i heard Sunghoon speak.

"Lola, i know you don't trust me.. so just nod, okay... Did you choose not to smile because of something that happened to you?"

I hesitated then nodded a yes.
"Oh... okay, well i trust you, because you don't seem like the type to run your mouth to just about anyone, therefore.... let me tell you something." Sunghoon said to me as i wondered how and why he could trust someone so easily, but i didn't stop him.

"Remember when you asked about my father," I looked at him, remembering the day i had asked him about his father and nodded, lending him a listening ear.

Sunghoon told me about how he didn't know where his father is and why he left. He told me about how he also had a twin brother who was taken away by his father. I listen as he continued to tell me about how young he was when it happened and how Jin-ah stopped coming over before his dad left

"I still haven't asked her why... i don't want to seem weirder than i already am. I just want to know why he left... or maybe where he is."

Sunghoon finished his story, then glanced at me, my head was filled with thought, but faded away when Sunghoon spoke.
"That's my weird story...can you tell me yours now?"

I was about to speak but was interrupted by Sunghoon's mom who came out of the house looking for us. "Hey! there you are, it's okay, you two can continue talking, we were just looking for you. I'll call you both when food is served okay?!" She yelled loud enough for both of them to hear. Sunghoon smiled and yelled back a "Yes" while i just nodded at her.

Both of us then the relaxed back on the bench, then... i began to speak.
I told Sunghoon an obvious truth that my mom and dad were not my real parent. I took a quick look at Sunghoon before looking back at the stars, his sad expression was visible. I spoke on how my parents died looking for my twin sister when i was six, how my mom's words were to find my sister and that, she was alive and how my search started from then on.

My arm was i outstretched with my index finger pointing towards a star in the sky. "Do you see those that star... that's my mom, and the star next to it is my dad".
I then dropped my arm and laid my hands on the bench and let out a sigh before i continued. "I have been researching about Park Dae woo... who was your dad, right?" I paused as i saw a look of confusion and worry on Sunghoon's face

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
(っ° ¤ °)っ ♥ Hold up ♥
What happens next?
☄. *. Honestly, i don't know what to write here today...
☄. *. Call me crazy but, i have started writing another book, that doesn't mean I'm going to end this one, solook foward to it. I will publish it when i am done with this book 😉

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ ❜┊˚Duty after school ̥◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔
Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖