Protector

The next day at school was an exciting one for the students, because the school had announced that their extra-mural activities that would be starting soon.

Everyone settled in class and surprisingly Sunghoon came early. That was because Mr. Soo saw Sunghoon waiting in front of his house and offered to drive him to school.

Their homeroom teacher, Miss. Lim noticed this and commented on it.
"I see you kept to your word Sunghoon"
Sunghoon smiled. "I told you i would, you have to trust me" he brushed his shoulder and winked.

"Whatever... anyway students," Miss. Lim got the attention of the students.
"As you have heard, we will begin our annual extra-mural activities in two weeks time. Are you excited?" The whole class erupted with cheers, "Yesss, woohoo"

"Ok, ok, settle down everyone" Miss. Lim calmed the class down. "Today, we encourage you to sign up for at least one activity, ok ?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"There are posters of all the activities, when you are done, go to the school hall and sign up. have a good day." With that the teacher took attendance and left the classroom.

Sunghoon turned to Lola with curious eyes. "I wonder which activities are here this year?" Lola didn't respond and he continues disturbing her.
"Hey, do you remember our deal, you can't back out alright?"

Lola rolled her eyes and placed her focus outside the window as she said to herself, 'What a beautiful way to feel at peace when there are pests in the room'.

Recess rolled along and everyone began to leave the classroom to sign up.
"Why do so many people interested in signing up for this?" a seated Lola directed her question to Sunghoon who had already risen from his seat.
"It's a good way to get extra points for to pass without spending much time in class... but anyway, i want to sign up too and i don't want creeps around me soo... you are coming with."
'Wow, i'm suprised he knows what a creep is '
Sunghoon answered her question before pulling her out of her seat to follow him.

As they both stepped into the hallway, Lola pulled her arm out of Sunghoon's grip then glared at him.
"If stares could kill, i would be cold."
They walked down the hallway while Sunghoon looked at the posters on the wall searching for what to sign up for. As Lola waited for him, something caught her attention.

Taekwondo classes●

She read through the poster and turn towards Sunghoon when he squealed. "Woooah, they have Ice skating classes this year... wait," Sunghoon paused as he thought for a moment "we don't have an ice rink in school...I don't care, I'm signing up for this, lets go" he practically ran to the shool hall.

A lot of students were signing up in the hall. Sunghoon walked in with Lola behind him when all of a sudden two girls started walking towards Sunghoon with a smile that was meant to be seductive but looks more creepy, and since Lola noticed it, she took Sunghoon's hand and dragged him to the line where he was going to sign up for he chosen activity. Lola stood at a safe distance watching and waiting for him to finish before going to sign up for taekwondo. Sunghoon rushed towards Lola when he finished expecting to go out, but was confused when Lola went to sign up for taewondo where only 3 people signed up for including her.

"Wow, you do taekwondo?... or you just want to learn" Sunghoon scoffed folding his arms. Lola didn't reply and walked out of the halls' huge doorway as Sunghoon caught up to her.

Not too long after they walked out of the hall, Somi stopped in front of Sunghoon and touched his arm. Lola looked at Sunghoon who was already looking at her,his eyes begging her to do something. Lola turned to somi's make-up filled face and flicked her fingers off him like a bug. Somi was about to attack Lola but before she did, Lola sternly faced at her "If you love those pretty fingers of yours, i suggest you keep them to yourself".

Sunghoon chuckeld and brushed through Somi. Once again Lola left Somi dumfounded.
"It's nice having a bodyguard" Sunghoon smugly said, "You need to be paid though."

They were in front of the school building near a water fountain. Sunghoon ran ahead of her and started hopping like some kind of excited puppy.
"Hey bodyguard, do you want something to eat? the school shop is over there." he pointed towards a building in the school yard.
"Wait here, i'll go get something"
Lola sighed and sat down on a bench next to the school water fountain waiting for him.

He shortly came back with chocolate milk and banana milk. He gave the chocolate milk to Lola before sitting next to her. Lola pushed a straw into the chocolate milk and started drinking it.
"So.. where were you born?" Sunghoon asked Lola, hoping to open a conversation.
"Somewhere in Africa"
"Do you speak english?"
"Yes" she replied using english
"I have never seen you smile... do you have Moebius syndrome (Weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles)"
"I don't, you're just not funny, i can control my facial expressions"
"Then... why don't you ever smile"
"It's non of your business."
After saying that the bell rang and everyone began heading to their classes and Lola followed them.

°•°•●●•°•°

During the last period of the school day, the students who signed up for exta mural activities returned to the school hall to get their uniform for their chosen activity.
Lola got her Dobok (Taekwondo uniform), Sunghoon got a guide of what to wear to the ice skating arena when practicing and Jin ah got a swimsuit.
They left happily with their outfit...or guide.

Jin-ah walked with Lola out of the school speaking to her. Since she lived in a different direction from Lola, she was about to leave, but before she could, Sunghoon came by,
"Hey guys!"
Upon hearing that Jin-ah retorted "I'm a girl!"
"Oh really? i didn't notice." Sunghoon sarcastically remarked to a bewildered Jin-ah who stood frozen in place with her had on her chest.

"Anyways Lola, my mom told me that it's your mom's birthday this tomorrow (Saturday ), and there will be a surprise party," Sunghoon focused on Lola, ignoring Jin-ah's little tantrum.
"Whoa, you didn't tell me you two were family friends" Jin-ah dropped her drama and and looked betrayed.

Sunghoon face palmed his forehead. "I'm so sorry, it completely slipped my mind,"
"how about coming to the party, I'll treat you after" Sunghoon held out a thumbs up to Jin-ah.
"Unfortunately for me, fortunately for you i will be busy with debate on tomorrow," Jin-ah sighed and looked at Lola "I'm sorry, i will not be able to make it."

Lola did not looked entertained, she watched all the weirdness happening before her with dull eyes. She looked like she was done with their nonsense.
"I didn't even invite you."
Jin-ah's mouth was hanging open. "chhh-Ouch."Sunghoon tried holding his laughter.
"You too, the only reason you are coming is because your mom is friends with mine."
Sunghoon's smile dropped as he patted his chest. "woa.."

Jin-ah snapped out of her trance and cheerfully said "Well... i hope you enjoy yourselves, i have debate points to practice, byee" she scurried away like a scared mouse.

I guess it's just you and i, Sunghoon said awkwardly, then a car parked in front of the , and it turned out to be Mr. Soo. Lola got into front seat of the car, but Sunghoon didn't. When Mr. Soo noticed this, he rolled down the window of the car and said to Sunghoon who looked futher away pretending to look for another car.
"Oh, come on Sunghoon, hop in, you are our neighbour, i can't let you walk."

"Really sir... thank you, and thank you for this morning again." with that Sunghoon entered Mr. Soo's car, much to Lola's annoyance.

'This is how people get easily kidnapped'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥

What happens next?

☄. *. I had a little bit of writers block on this one

☄. *. I WATCHED 'BITE ME' ANS THE THEORIES ARE NEVER ENDING!!! who else loves theories😁😁😘

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Abyss❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖