N-othing

Lola and Jin-ah returned to class after the bell rang.
"I'm sorry I didn't show you everything. We will continue later, okay," Jin-ah told Lola.

They both went to take their seats.
The period was Korean literature, which was taught by Mr. Soo.

He walked into class and greeted everyone, then told them to welcome their new student and the class clapped

"She's my daughter, you know. " Mr. Soo then smiled

The whole class was visibly shocked to the core. They gasped and looked at Lola and some were completely shocked.

"If you want to ask any questions, do so after my period, take your reader out"
For the moment the class focused on the lesson.

Sunghoon looked at Lola in awe and amazement, he wanted to say something, but he smirked and looked away when Lola turned to him. Lola looked back into her book and rolled her eyes before concentrating on the lesson.

When the class ended, Mr. Soo called Lola to help him carry his books back to his office. Lola did as he asked and as they both went to Mr. Soo's office, Mr. Soo asked her what she thinks of the school so far.

"I like that my class isn't filled with people, and they don't give me any problems... but the guy sitting next to me is weird,"

"What do you mean?" Mr. Soo asked. "Do you mean Park Sung-hoon?"

"Yes...him..."

Mr. Soo chuckled. "Did you know that is the son of your mom's friend... Park Ye-nol"

Lola paused for a second before continuing on her path
"Are you serious?.. I guess she wasn't lying when she said he was quite popular in school."

When they both arrived at Mr. Soo's office, Lola kept the books on his desk, just then, Mr. Soo had a phone call from a teacher asking him for something.
"You, go back to class, I have to go somewhere. "

Lola nodded, and as she was about to leave, something caught her eyes... the documents of some student and Sunghoon's document was the first one on top. Lola brought out her phone and took a picture of it before going to class.

When she reached her class, luckily the next teacher wasn't there yet. Lola took her seat while Jin-ah looked outside before walking up to Lola. "I simply thought it was a mere coincidence that you and Mr. Soo had the same surname, but I guess I was wrong."

When Jin-ah finished speaking Sunghoon spoke up, looking at Lola.

"Well I guess I now know your Surname, I wonder what your name is..?"

"It's Lola." Lola straightforwardly said to Sunghoon

Sunghoon was equally shocked and excited. "Whoa, you actually spoke to me... i low-key thought you hated me"

Lola picked up a notebook and a pen preparing to write something. "Why would I hate you?" she said while looking at her notebook, but before Sunghoon could respond she continued speaking, "I don't hate you, I just don't like you."

What Lola said was enough to make Jin-ah laugh before quickly covering her mouth with her hands after looking at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon grinned with his teeth together. "Oh haha, that was so funny" he sarcastically said.

"I don't think I was making a joke," Lola said still focused on writing in her notebook.

"Ha! You... you are really interesting, I tell you."

Jin-ah went back to her seat while Lola continued to write in her book. Sunghoon turned to her and laid his head on his arm and stared at Lola's dark and lovely skin being softly touched by the midday sun peeking from the tall trees, and her dark brown eyes that turn bright anytime the light align with it, down to her pink matte lips. He was also fascinated by her hair, it was dark brown, soft, and shaped like a cloud divided into two puffs.

"What are you looking at," Lola asked with slight annoyance.

"You, silly," Sunghoon gave a straightforward answer.

Lola dropped her pen and sighed "Why would you be looking at me...?"

"I don't know.., I'm bored" Sunghoon shrugged. 

Lola then focused on Sunghoon, "Who's your dad?" She suddenly asked to Sunghoon's surprise

"Um- you don't need to know..." Sunghoon attitude changed as he faced the other side and laid his head back onto his arm.

'That's weird- such a drastic change of attitude ... I still don't have my answer'

Without receiving any answers, Lola picked her pen up and proceeded to write in her book while Sunghoon was confused as to why she would ask that question.

A few periods passed and the current period is P.E., the entire class left for the Gymnasium after changing into their P.E. outfit before the teacher arrived.

Since the teacher was announced to be absent the boys played basketball while the girls sat on the bench, some watched the game, and some had a chat with themselves.

Lola was watching the game before Jin Ah sat next to her, they both watched the game in silence until Jin Ah spoke. "Wow, he really grew up to be tall."

"What do you mean" Lola questioned looking over her shoulder at Jin Ah.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Sunghoon and I were friends since childhood," Jin-ah told Lola.
"We would go on play dates and be at each other's birthday parties, it was so fun."
They continued with the conversation with Lola asking a question.

"So... you were really close to his family?"

"Yeah, I still am...well not his father though..."
Hearing that, Lola became inwardly interested

"His father? what happened to his father?"

"The thing is that... his father disappeared, I don't really know what happened to him but he vanished. I'm not going to lie... his father always made me uncomfortable,"

Lola listened carefully as Jin-ah spoke.

"I always felt as if he was going to do something bad to me when my eyes weren't on him. Unfortunately, I was never able to tell Sunghoon anything... he wouldn't have believed me"

Lola was all ears, and because she was so invested, she asked Jin-ah if she knew the name of Sunghoon's father.

"If I can remember clearly... I used to hear people call, him... Dae woo..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥

What happens next?

☄. *. Gosh Dae woo... wasn't that the criminal that had a cold case...?!

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Lookism❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖