O- ver

Unfortunately, Mase lost control of the car as the car swerved too much to the left, going off the road.

There were sirens all over the accident scene. Unfortunately, Mase lost his life at the scene.

Back at home, the landline rang. It was the paramedics this time. Lola's nanny picked it up, and the paramedics explained everything, telling her to come to the hospital.

Wasting no time, the nanny hung up the call and told Lola to come with her.

They reached the hospital where Lola's parents were kept. Lola scrambled around the hospital, looking for her parents, shaking in fear. She eventually stopped when she found her mother in the room covered in blood-filled bandages. Lola barged into the room, failing to hold her emotions while her nanny waited outside for her.

Lola ran beside her bed, tears streaming down her face
"Mom...!" 

Her mom reached out her hand and forced herself to speak 
"Dear... I'm so sorry... Your dad... your dad is ... gone". Although her mom tried holding in her sorrow, it did not last for long.

"Please... please don't... leave me m...mom," she choked up on her words. "Mona already left me... a... and dad too... I don't want to lose you, mom," She was about to say more, but her mom took her hand and smiled softly. 

"I know, you are a smart, strong girl and you will listen to me, right? "  

"I will"

"We know your sister is still out there," her mom paused to breathe while in pain
"Find her my dear... and... and... when you do... look up to the brightest stars of the sky... and tell us your achievement."

"Mom? what do you mean 'look up to the brightest stars'? You are not leaving me, right?" Lola asked her mom, but the woman was too weak. Even though she couldn't speak properly or carry herself, she tried to say a few words.

"Your sister... your sister has been...t... taken to--"

The heart monitor had a long beep, which indicated that the heart stopped beating and Lola's mom had... passed away. Lola was still holding her mom's hand and when she realized her mom wasn't speaking anymore, she tried shaking her hand and in the process, her mom's hand fell out of her hand. 

The girl had an utter shock on her face. She didn't want to believe what had just happened to her in such a short amount of time. A tear fell out of her eye. She quickly touched her face and when she found out that she was crying, she screamed at the top of her lungs, causing her nanny to come in and see what was going on.

Her nanny saw Lola's mom's lifeless body and hugged Lola while Lola kicked and screamed. The Doctor, who also heard the scream came into the ward with a nurse sending both Lola and her nanny out of the room. Lola was still devastated and could not bear any of the pain. She was a six-year-old who lost all her family members so soon. This was worse than any nightmare she had ever thought about.

The Doctor came out of the ward with a disapproving look on their face
"We couldn't save her. I'm so sorry for your loss."

Lola couldn't take the news and fainted on the spot. When she woke up, she found herself at the front of an orphanage with her nanny next to her.

Her nanny got down next to her with a sympathetic look.
"Listen, dear, I'm sorry, but I can't take care of you anymore... I have my own kids and I need money to take them. I am sure people will take care of you here.." At this point, Lola was already dead inside and did not care about anything anymore.

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

Later that night, after her nanny left her in the orphanage, Lola couldn't sleep at all. Her father had always put her and Mona to sleep. Lola looked up to the sky at the brightest stars and remembered what her mother had told her.

"We know your sister is still out there,"

"Find her my dear...and... when you do... look up to the brightest stars of the sky... and tell us your achievement."

Lola whispered to herself. "I will find her... No matter what".

•·.·''·.·•Hey Readers•·.·''·.·

: ̗̀➛This took a lot of time to make to finally update. I plead guilty hehe.

: ̗̀➛Yeah, so... this part is finally uploaded and I almost cried because of my own story for the first time. Honestly, I am proud of myself and I hope I do better. Anyway, time for the next chapter. See you there.

'*•.¸♡ Series Recommendation ♡¸.•*'

*ೃ༄ Today's Webtoon