A-bsence

"Dae woo- as in Park Dae Woo," Lola asked as Jin-ah nodded

"It's so weird that you sound shocked, but don't look shocked at all."

Before Lola could answer, cheers went off, along with claps.

"Looks like Sunghoon shot a hoop," Jin-ah scoffed.

Sunghoon smiled and looked in the direction of Lola and Jin Ah, winked, and continued the game. Unbeknownst to them, a girl gave them a deathly glare from the entrance of the Gymnasium. No one knew she was standing there. She later left as Jin-ah continued speaking to Lola.

Right after that period was school out. As Lola was walking out of the school premises to walk home, a total amount of 5 girls blocked Lola's way, one of them included the girl who stood in front of the gymnasium and Somi. 

Somi was at the center of the girls. 

"So... I'm guessing you have a special connection with Sunghoon, huh?"

Lola didn't answer them and tried going around them, but they blocked her again.

"Are you trying to run away from me?!" Somi rose her hand and was about to slap Lola, but when Sunghoon came to Lola, Somi instantly dropped her hand and started pretending to pat Lola's shoulder.

Sunghoon looked at her with a questioning face. "What were you about to do?"

Somi scoffed and chuckled as she looked at Sunghoon and then at Lola.

"What are you talking about... I was about to pat her shoulder,"

Lola ignored them and began to walk away as Somi stopped her again.

'Are you seriously kidding me?!' Lola thought.

"Where are you running to...we are friends, right...Lola?" Somi said trying to manipulate Lola.

"No," Lola said straightforwardly then began to walk away as Sunghoon followed her. When Somi saw this she began to yell at the top of her lungs behind them.

"Hey, Lola! wait for me!" Sunghoon yelled while catching up to Lola

"Don't follow me" Lola said without stopping to look at Sunghoon, but Sunghoon didn't listen.

"Why? I take this path too, you know?"

"I don't care" Lola coldly stated.

When Sunghoon reached her, he scoffed "It looks like you aren't scared of Somi, almost everyone at school is...It's like an unspoken rule or something,"

 As he continued speaking, Lola didn't respond at all.

"And I don't know why she even likes me... come to think of it, I don't know why anyone likes me... I mean, to be honest, I don't know if you know him but Riki looks better than me, and don't get me wrong I'm not gay but like, I just think he should be getting more girls don't you think?"

He continued to babble until they reached a turning, and as Lola was turning into the same street he lived in, he looked shocked.

"Wow, you live on this street?? look I live here" Sunghoon pointed at a building at the edge of the turning. 

Lola looked at the building before looking forward because her home was a few buildings deep. Before Sunghoon went into his building gate he waved bye to Lola and told her that he was going to wait for her every morning to walk, unbeknownst to him, she goes to school with her dad.

☆☆

Later that same night, around 8 pm, Lola sneaked out of her house and tiptoed down the street to Sunghoon's house, since she couldn't get in she tried looking for anything in the trash which was in front of their house, although she thought she wouldn't find anything, she saw two small pieces of papers in the trash, one containing a picture of Park Dae woo, which meant her suspicions were confirmed but the other piece of paper had a picture of her mom's friend. The picture looked like someone tore it. It was a picture of Park ye nol pregnant and Park Dae Woo sharing a kiss.

She finally got a proven answer that  Park ye nol and Park Dae Woo were the parents of Park Sunghoon. She already knew because Jin-ah told her about Sunghoon's dad and Mr. Soo told her about Sunghoon's mom, she couldn't trust just anyone, and with the pictures in her hands, she had her answer.

As she was putting the trash back, she heard a capturing sound and a bright flash on her. Lola looked to her right only to find Sunghoon snickering. 

Lola looked up to see Sunghoon with a bag of trash in his hands.

"Waa, I didn't think you were also obsessed with me" Sunghoon tried to hold his laughter.

Lola stood up, sighed, and brushed her hands on her pajamas.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" 

Sunghoon dropped the bag of trash, folded his arm, and responded to her.

"Yes, I did, do you have a problem?" 

"Of course I do... that's not funny, delete it." Lola tried to take the phone from him but he raised it high which she couldn't reach.

"Don't worry,  I'll delete it... under one condition." Lola put her arm down and stepped away from him as she rolled her eyes.

"What," Lola asked sounding annoyed.

"I don't know how you can do it, but I don't want girls bothering me... I want to be free"

"Just transfer"She suggested to Sunghoon.

Sunghoon sighed and told her how difficult it is to transfer, especially when a student is a few months away from graduating. 

"So... unfortunately, you will have to comply (agree)."

Lola was about to say something before the door to Sunghoon's house opened and out peeped Sunghoon's mom, Park ye nol.

"Oh! Lola, I see you've finally met my son." 

Lola quickly hid the pictures in the pocket of her pajamas.

Ye Nol then asked Lola why she wasn't at her home and Sunghoon responded for her.

"Mom, she's in the same class as me. ..she just came to ask about the homework."

"I'll be going home now... goodbye"

Lola bowed, turned, and took small steps to her home, she closed her eyes trying to stay composed on her way there. Once she was home she took out the pictures and set it on her table. Holding a pen in her hands she stared at the picture of Dae Woo and a sudden flash of her sister came to mind, without her noticing she had stabbed the picture of Dae Woo on his face with her pen.

"This is all your fault"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥

What happens next?

☄. *.  Exams are getting closer, the book is getting better. Don't get me wrong i am studying but when I am not, I'll just write.

☄. *. I can't wait to show you the ending of this story

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Revenge of others❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion. 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖