A- dventure

Lola's training had been going well, she had learned how to stand up for herself, and Mr. Lee taught her to always focus on what she had her mind on. That was a value she would keep for the rest of her life.

A year later a couple around their late 30s, Mr. and Mrs. Soo came to adopt Lola. 7-year-old Lola was confused that someone would want her as a child. It turned out that the couple was unable to have kids and did not want the struggle of a newborn. A bit hesitant and shaken, she didn't want to replace her family, but she needed the family love that the couple might give her, so... she accepted it.

(Did you think it was over...?)

Little Lola still had a mission to accomplish. She's young but clever, no one really knows what's going on in her head.

Lola moved in with her new parents a week later. A 7-story flat. She had her own room. It was spacious. White flower prints spread around the beige-colored walls, a white net hovering over her bed which was adjacent to the door, and a desk next to her bed opposite the window which had a spectacular view from the fifth floor. Her parents were planning to move back to their home country, South Korea in a few months, but they had to renew Lola's passport, get a visa, etc. Lola didn't know anything about the country, but she knew that the country was where Mr.lee (her instructor) was from as he has told her. She was still a little bit worried about moving from her own home country to a foreign country, but she had no choice. Her adoptive father, Mr. Soo slowly started teaching her Korean, so she can communicate with others when they reached.

When Lola first saw the Korean words (hangul), she analyzed it and remembered the CCTV footage she saw a year ago and immediately figured out that the human trafficker she saw on the news had to be in Korea. (A/N: talk about smart)

With a sudden change of heart, Lola couldn't wait to go to Korea, not because she was happy or excited, but because she had to finish what someone else had started.

《●●●●》

On a friday night, Lola was stubborn, she locked herself inside her room and did not eat a thing, she insisted to her new parents that she continue her taekwondo lessons or she would starve herself and they would be responsible for her death. (A/N: smart indeed). Her adoptive parents could see that she was not someone to give up easily, they didn't have any other choice but to give her what she wanted.

"Lola dear!" Mrs. Soo called out to Lola as she placed her hand on Lola's bedroom door.

"Fine, we will get you into a taekwondo practice when we get to Korea ok?!" Mrs. Soo said loud enough for Lola to hear.

Only then did Lola unlock her door and come out to Mr. and Mrs. Soo's relief.

"Shall we eat now," Mrs. Soo lovingly asked Lola before having their last meal of the day.

That night, before Lola went to sleep, she spoke to the stars, and she told her parents everything that happened. She told them about getting adopted and their plans in traveling back to their country. Lola stopped as a cold relaxing wind blew at her face.

Her adoptive parents loved her...a lot, they actually care about her. Lola heard that most adoptive parents are evil and mean to their kids.. but not hers. With that Lola went to bed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(っ° ¤ °◔)っ ♥ Hold up ♥

What happens next?

☄. *. ⋆  Wow, I was gone for so long but you are still here, thank youuu

☄. *. ⋆Well, it is time for you to wait for forever for the next chapter... I love you too

M̳o̳v̳i̳e/ Series ̳r̳e̳c̳o̳m̳m̳e̳n̳d̳a̳t̳i̳o̳n̳

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Far from home ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

What do you all think of this part, I need your opinion 🤔

Votes, comments, and follows will be appreciated 💖