《43》

Preparations were on their full on their swing, as planned. Along with youngsters romance with their partners was too on its peak. Saad behind Fiza, following like a lost puppy. She smiled and ducked her head lower. Elders saw them together many times, but who cares.. Saad was besharam just like his elder brother...
Fiza was looking over the things that were brought for Maha.., Saad purposely helped her by holding the sweet trays.. and brushing his fingers on her taht made her eyes widened and panicked. He smiled at his effects on her.

"Oyye majnu giri baad me dikhana abhi kaam karo.. meri hadli me der nhi honi chahye.. " Maha said ordering saad. He rolled his eyes. While Fiza giggled at them.

"Jao jake koi kaam dhundo.. apne liye kha ma kha humare romance ka kachra na kro" saad said waving her off.

Maha stomped her feet and said, " haa aj bhi daant muje.. meri haldi h or muje daant rhe ho tum!? Kese dost ho.. mera zra bhi khayal nhi" she said crossing her arms and huffing her cheeks.

Saad rolled his eyes and pulled Maha into a side hug.

Kissing on her forehead lightly he said, "bhit miss karunga tume.."

Maha grinned like a mad woman and dragged him to her room to chatter something important. Fiza sighed in relief.

" me jladi se kam karlu.. warna fir Saad aake muje cherenge" she mumbled and continued her work.

Here, Junaid, zaroon and Zoya were given the task of decoration..

Junaid was decorating the pillar.. less and owgling her more.

Zaroon smacked his head for the 10th time.

" kya h ? Kon mar gya!! Ye tu subha se mere sarr ko school ghante ki trha kyu baja rha h?" Junaid yelled on his face.

Zaroon rolled his eyes.

"Apni ye asshiqana harkate apni jaib me rakh, or jldi jldi haath chala.. pichle ek ghante se ye decoration complete nhi ho rhi tujse!?" Zaroon asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Ha toh nhi ho rhi khud karle.. me ja rha hu.. subha se meri biwi ne kuch khaya nhi h zra dekh bhal karke aau uski" Junaid said and was ready to leave when zaroon pulled him by his back collar.

" or ye complete kon karwayega..? Teri..."

" oyeee tameez me Zar, mene mar dena h tuje!" Junaid warned.

" hii guys" said zariwa waving at them.

" Walykum asslam, mohtarma... aagyi ap apne bestie ke pass.. chaliye badiya h, ap iski help kar dijye me chlta hu,.. Allah hafiz.. Don't miss me Zar" Saud Junaid quickly and ran towards Zoya.

Zariwa got a embarrassing smile from zaroon. To which she shooked her head.

" tum yha? Koi kam tha?" Zaroon asked.
He was controlling himself, infact his smile when he saw her coming towards them. He didn't wanted to act or sound like a teenage lover boy!!! Well, this stupid stuff was filled by Junaid in his brain.

" ha wo.. mene socha tumari help kardu.. mene dekha tume apni room ki window se .. " she said smiling.

Zaroon hummed.
A frown appeared on her face.

She was about to grab his arm, when Zoya screamed loudly making both of them flinch.

" me mamujaan ko btaungii... bhit hi zaleel insan ho!!" Zoya yelled taking out her chappal and aimed at Junaid..

Junaid was running like a blind bull!

Zaroon groaned at them.

" kya hua zoyi?" He asked.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें