.1.

Jisung POV

I woke up in my king-sized bed like I do every day. It was finally time for school again and I can see all my friends. Mainly Hyunjin and Changbin. I spent my summer on yachts in Dubai and Bali. I travel the world every summer, to the point where there isn't a place I haven't been.

I saw that Hyunjin had a fantastic summer as well. He doesn't spend his summer with his family and goes on solo trips with the girl he's with at the time. He sees his family every day when school is, so once summer hits he gets a break. I don't know why he wants a break from the people he lives with but that's just me.

Changbin spent most of his days working. It was kind of weird because who wants to work over summer break. He still had time to do something fun, but then again he goes to the same places every summer. I guess that's how the middle-class does things but that's none of my business.

I just couldn't wait to get into school and see them again.

~~~

I went down the large flight of stairs in one of the many mansions my family-owned. The maid had just finished making breakfast and to my surprise, my brother was already up.

"Finally you wake up at a decent hour." I chuckled while sitting, "Who are you excited to see?"

"I just decided to wake up before you to grab the last pancake," Jeongin said stuffing it in his mouth and smiling at me.

"You little shit," I said reaching for him.

He screamed that awful dolphin scream, causing our parents to hurry down the stairs. They looked at both of us in disbelief. Still, in their robes and slippers, they pointed their fingers for me to sit down.

"Mom he took the last pancake," I complained.

"First come, first serve," Jeongin said with his mouth full.

I stood up about to strangle him before I heard my dad's voice. It was cold and deep due to the early morning.

"Stop." He said in annoyance, "Just ask the maid to make more."

"Her name's Isabella." My mom said turning around and leaving the kitchen.

My dad rolled his eyes and walked out behind her. I stared at Jeongin and sighed as I grabbed the other food and put it on my plate. I didn't understand why he always had to start with me early in the morning.

When I was done eating I went back to my room and got dressed. I soon heard honking coming from downstairs. I checked the window and saw Hyunjin waiting in his car. I hurried to grab my book bag and rushed out of the house. Once I hopped in the car, Hyunjin looked at me with his shades on.

"Did you say bye to your mom?" He asked.

"No."

"You should call her out here and say bye before we go."

"You're not getting with my mom," I said pushing his shoulder.

"You have a hot mom and I guarantee she would let me hit."

I sighed as he started to laugh. He has been eyeing my mom for the longest. Every time he comes to my house, he asks about her. It was weird at first, but then I got used to it and it became a daily thing.

We pulled off in the convertible Hyunjin owned and made our way to get Changbin.

When we got there were met him talking with his mom. He didn't seem to see us at first but then he suddenly got really quiet when we made eye contact.

"Hi, Changbins mom." Hyunjin waved.

Changbin kissed her cheek and hopped in the car with us. We both noticed that the car wasn't moving. The reason for this was because Hyunjin was staring at Changbin's mom.