.2.

Lee Know POV

Making it to the front door of the humongous school was a small challenge. Going to my classes was the hardest part, mainly because of all the stares I got. Luckily I made it to my locker with no problems. While I was putting my things into my locker, I heard snickers coming from behind me. I didn't bother to turn around and acknowledge the idiots behind me.

"Hey new kid," They yelled, "I know you hear me."

Ignoring them was exciting because I knew it bothered them. I was having fun with it until they threw something at the back of my head. Giving in, I turned my head and started walking toward them.

"What's up with you?" He said smirking in my face.

I sighed quietly and walked back to my locker.

"Can't expect much from a poor kid." He laughed with his friends.

I quickly turned around and was about to lay a blow on him before being interrupted.

"That's enough." The person said getting in between us.

I walked back to my locker not losing eye contact. Guessing that everyone knew me as the 'new kid' or the 'poor kid'. This is the exact reason I didn't want to go to a school with a bunch of rich pricks. All they see is what your wealth is. In the same way, they don't want to be friends with a poor child, I don't want to be friends with a rich one. Flaunting their money around as they earned it themselves.

Some people work and others don't.

They kiss everyone's ass when their at the bottom and expect everyone else below them to do the same. One of these days I will kick their wealthy asses.

"It's crazy that you can pick a fight knowing that you're fragile," He said patting the boy's shoulder.

I started walking off before he caught up with me.

"Only been here for 5 minutes and you already want to start a fight with someone." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Aren't you embarrassed to be seen with a poor kid?" I nagged.

"You shouldn't care about other people's opinion, especially Felix's." He replied, "I'm Seungmin. You're Lee Know right?"

I nodded, a bit happy that someone finally said my name. He took my schedule and lead me to my first class. We talked the whole way to the class, well he talked the whole way. I listened as he went on about the school and how he didn't really like it either. There were three groups of students in this school:

The Wealthy: Children that have the most and never fail to remind everyone. Their parents most likely work or own huge businesses. They get allowances that seem like paychecks from a job. They don't know any better because they are blinded by their luxury. I'm pretty sure they hang in a group together. You know, birds of a feather flock together.

The Middle-Class: Children that can't afford to go on trips year-round, but can go on one each year. They usually hang out with everyone no matter what class they are in. Their more of the chill people that no one pays a lot of attention to.

And The Lower-Class: The people who seem to have nothing. Everyone looks at you like you're an outsider. I guess they just believe everyone has something and if you don't you're just weird. There's not much to say about them besides they don't have much.

That was the lesson I got from Seungmin while he took me to class. When I finally got to my class, some boy ran up to Seungmin before seeing me off. He had on big round glasses and a blue cardigan that complimented his skin tone.