.6.

~Second Semester~

Everything was going great at the end of the first semester. Some things were unexpected, and other things were expected.

Jisung and Lee Know got closer and closer,

Bang Chan has become WAY more likable,

Hyunjin and Seungmin are finally dating,

and Changbin is talking to someone.

All the boys were chilling in a homeroom class some of them didn't even have on their schedule. They were talking for a while before noticing that Hyunjin and Seungmin weren't there. They figured they were with each other because they were so in love. Turns out, that Seungmin always had feelings for Hyunjin. Hyunjin was just labeled as the F-boy in the school and he didn't want to get his heart broken. He strung him along for a while before just giving into Hyunjin's charm.

⚠️The Auditorium⚠️

Seungmin, being the president was in charge of most of the school events. He organized them and made sure everything was perfect. So around the beginning of the second semester, the school held a small get-together for the seniors to mark their last-second semester.

While he was doing that, Hyunjin wanted to pay him a little visit.

"MR.PRESIDENT!" He screamed while coming down the aisles.

"Hyunjin?" Seungmin called, "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He finished while giving him a small kiss.

"I wanted to see you." Hyunjin pouted.

Seungmin got off the stage and yelled to Bang Chan. He let him know that he was going to be gone for a moment. He led Hyunjin to the control room that controlled the lights for the auditorium. He set his clipboard down and turned to face Hyunjin, who was fiddling with the switches.

"Don't touch those." Seungmin laughed while moving Hyunjins hand away.

Hyunjin looked at him and tilted his head. Before Seungmin could speak, Hyunjin connected their lips. One small peck turned into, Seungmin sitting on the table with his hands around Hyunjins neck. Hyunjin started kissing down his neck while unbuttoning his pants. Seungmin slowly fell back from the sensation.

"Hyunjin," Seungmin moaned.

He hummed into the croak of Seungmins neck while opening his pants. Hyunjin was still kissing his neck before digging his hands into his pants. Seungmin could feel Hyunjin smirking when he gasped from the movement. He started slow and then got faster and faster.

Seungmin whined and whined, waiting for more. Hyunjin was about to give it to him, but someone knocked on the door.

"Hyunjin the door," Seungmin whispered.

Hyunjin wasn't having it so he continued. The knocks got more aggressive the more into it Seungmin and Hyunjin got. Hyunjin finally got annoyed and opened the door.

"What the hell do you want!?" He said opening the door and seeing Bang Chan standing there.

"The mic is on." He said quietly.

~Homeroom~ Jisung POV

"I'm telling you it's spelled D-O-C-T-O-R." Lee Know said confidently.

"So then why is it pronounced like D-O-C-T-E-R?" Changbin replied.

These had been going back and forth for the past 30 minutes about this word. It was honestly getting annoying how stupid Changbin was. No one knows how he made it to senior year without being held back once.

"It is D-O-C-T-O-R." Jisung agreed.

"Of course, you would agree with your boyfriend," Changbin said while looking away.

"It's logical." Lee Know said.

After a moment of realization, I noticed that Changbin said, boyfriend. I was about to say something, but Changbins ringing phone interrupted my thoughts. He answered it and got up quickly, leaving me and Lee Know. We looked at each other knowing we had the same thoughts.

"I wonder who it is." Lee Know said smiling.

"Me too," I said, "What if it's someone we know?"

Lee Knows eyes widened while looking at me.

"But what about you being my boyfriend?" He said, "You didn't deny it."

"Oh, that?" I replied, "It was nothing, I just uh."

"You guys are dating?" Someone asked from behind them.

Lee Know and I rolled our eyes, knowing exactly who it was.

"I know you hear me talking to you," Felix said sitting at the table in front of them.

"Yeah, we are," Lee Know said grabbing my cheek and kissing it softly, not breaking eye contact.

"Jisung you didn't settle because you couldn't get me did you?"

"In your dirtiest dreams," I said smartly causing Lee Know to smile.

"I heard a lot about your little boyfriend," Felix said looking at Lee Know, "Like how he's a fucking thief."

This reached my ears and stayed for a moment before being pulled out of my seat. Lee Know had me by the arm and was pulling me out into the hall. He seemed angry so I didn't bother him any longer. Before we could make it a few steps away from the door, I noticed Changbin walking back in there.

It was weird but then I was snapped out of it when Lee Know pulled my arm harder. I jerked forward. We were walking fast before he stopped and I bumped into him.

"It's time for class now." He said walking away.

What the hell was that?

He's all bold to kiss me on the cheek in front of Felix and then get all flustered afterward. He needs to keep that same energy until the end.

I like the flirtatious side of him.

"What are you doing just standing here?" Hyunjin said wrapping his arm around my neck, "We have to go to History."

"Where were you this whole time?"

"Handling my needs." He said moving me forward.

We walked to History talking about anything. But in the back of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about Lee Know. I guess Felix did like me, and Lee Know needed to prove that his feelings weren't reciprocated.

Today was weird, everything was moving so fast and a lot of things were said. It was just a very confusing day and I can't do confusing.

Lee Know POV

Shit.

He Knows.