.17.

1 YEAR AFTER THAT

Jisung POV

I've been living on my own for a while now. It was kind of scary at first but Hyunjin got me through it.

He's not in his f-boy faze any longer and is willing to help others when it's not benefiting himself. He was already raising himself when he was in high school, due to his parents always going on business trips.

He helped me manage my money and live a good life as a graphic designer. We often sat on his porch and made art together, since he was the art wize.

Hyunjin was a digital artist.
Seungmin was studying to be a therapist.
Changbin owns his gym now.
And Jeongin was studying to be a teacher.

Everyone was doing amazing with their lives. But a part of me felt like I was missing something.

I drove down a road that was all too familiar to me. I pulled into the driveway of the house that I used to call my home. A small smile plastered on my face as I shut the door and stepped on the familiar grounds. I slowly walked up to the door, taking in the calming scent of the house.

I wiggled my spare key into the door and walked inside. Once my foot went past the thresh hold, the smell of fresh cookies. It brought me back to my childhood for a moment. I smiled at the thought of eating those when I was younger. Jeongin and I would always fight for the last one, but that little shit would always win.

My mom only made these for special occasions. My smile faded as I tried to remember what today was. I didn't miss an important day on my first day back home in a while. Quickly looking at my calendrer, there was nothing. No birthdays- No weddings- No promotions that I knew of.

"Mom?" I said shutting the door behind me, "Are you making those cookies that everyone loves?"

I walked into the kitchen and didn't see anyone, but I did see those cookies sitting on the pan. I grabbed one and put it in my mouth and they instantly melted. At this rate, I would have eaten all of them.

I grabbed another before walking back around to find my mom. I'm not surprised that everything was the same. My mom would kill my father if he even thought of changing the design. She loved her decorations.

The chandelier still went strong. I walked down the small step and into the living room where she was sitting on the sofa. When she met my eyes, her face lit with excitement.

"My Jisung," She said walking towards me and embracing me warmly. I smiled knowing that she missed me, "What brings you here? I missed you so much."

"I just wanted to visit." I said hugging her back, "What are the cookies for?"

She looked at me with confusion. I told her that they were the kind of cookies she would make on special occasions. And as far as I knew there was nothing special happening, the house is pretty empty with just my mom and dad.

"Oh, those?" She said letting me go and smoothing her hands along my arms, "Your friend came over."

My friend? What friend?

The way her eyes met mine and a warm smile painted her face, I knew who she was talking about. He was looking for me, but then found out that I wasn't there anymore.

"He looked kind of sad when he left." She said.

I nodded, not knowing how to react to the information. She patted my back before pecking my cheek. I guess this was her way of telling me that It was time to go. I smiled softly and walked towards the door.