.4.

The end of the day finally came upon them. Jisung, Changbin, and Hyunjin made their way to the car making sure not to forget Jeongin. They were planning to get something to eat on the way home, but of course, Hyunjin delayed it.

"Mr. President!" He screamed catching everyone's attention and running toward him.

Seungmin was walking with Bang Chan to the bus they rode. They were talking for a while before walking to Hyunjin's car. When he got there, they both got in the car.

"Changbin drive and Jisung get in the back," Hyunjin demanded.

While everyone was shuffling to their new places, Hyunjin pulled Seungmin into the car, sitting him on his lap. Everyone could see that Seungmin was flustered by Hyunjin's sudden action.

"Your ears are red babe," Hyunjin said rubbing his ears softly.

Changbin shook his head and laughed before putting the car in drive. Before the car started moving, they heard a commotion from the middle of the parking lot. They all sat there for a moment before realizing it was a fight. They all rushed over to the scene, some to break it up and others to watch.

Once they got over to it it was no surprise to see Felix and his friends beating on Lee Know. Lee Know was laying on the ground holding on to his stomach with blood coming from his nose.

"Here I go," Hyunjin said getting into the fight. He started by punching Felix in the face, causing him to fall to the ground. "That's what you get you little bitch!"

Jisung took his time getting Lee Know off the ground and into the car. Changbin drove over to them and helped Felix get him in the car.

Even more, hell broke loose when Felix and Hyunjin got into it. They were throwing blows one by one, and when one fell to the ground the other would get on top. Even Jeongin got a few hits in on some of Felix's friends.

"SECURITY!!!" Someone screamed causing the whole group to scatter, including the boys.

They filed into the car and drove off.

Jisung POV

Instead of going to get something to eat, we just went to my house. My parents didn't like me being out too late after school. Plus they would be worried sick if they found out their baby Jeongin didn't make it home. He did, just not in perfect condition. Pulling up in front of my house, I noticed that Lee Knows mouth dropped open.

"You're drooling." I chuckled watching him shut his mouth quickly.

I told them not to be too loud because my parents usually fall asleep early. We all slowly walked into the house, trying not to make a sound. Everyone went inside my room and made themselves comfortable. I pulled Lee Know into my bathroom and got things out of the medicine cabinet. He sat on the toilet, still shocked about it.

"I keep forgetting that you're poor." I said, soon regretting it when he stared at me blankly, "I didn't mean it li-. Never mind."

"it's okay." He reassured.

I looked away while applying peroxide to a cotton ball. When I placed it on his bruise and felt him jump from the action. I looked at him again making sure he was okay.

It shouldn't burn, right?

"That prick," I said under my breath.

"He is." Lee Know replied.

"Don't worry, I was you once."

"Really." He asked confused.

"Yeah," I replied while looking him in his eyes, "He used to always tease me and say that my cheeks are really big. He called me a chipmunk and that my parents didn't deserve the money they made."