.8.

Lee Know POV

While I was walking home, I couldn't help but think about the party.

Should I go? Should I not?

I didn't have an answer for myself. I knew Jisung was going, but I didn't know if he's being upset would cause him not to. I did worry about this kid. I had never really seen him so upset about something. Once again, thank go it wasn't the kiss.

I saw Hyunjins convertible pass by, no surprise there. That made me think about Jisung even more. I did like this guy, even more than I liked myself. He was just so cute and small and undeniably comforting.

When I made it to my house those thoughts stopped immediately. I unlocked the door and walked into the quiet space. I looked around and didn't see mom. Her car was in the driveway, but where was she. There was also another car in the driveway but I didn't pay it any mind.

I set my keys on the counter and saw an envelope. I picked it up and saw it was from our landlord. The letter was along the lines of us being behind on our rent. He wasn't going to give us another warning and would be gifting us an eviction notice.

I was in disbelief before my mom showed up.

"You're home?" She asked.

"Yeah, this is when I usually get home," I said watching her fix clothing.

Before I could ask any questions, a man walked from her room zipping up his pants. He handed her a few bills and left with a smile on his face. I watched him get into the unknown car and drive off.

"Lee Know I can explain." She stuttered.

"You're doing it again aren't you?" I asked setting the paper back on the counter.

"We need to pay the rent somehow."

"You have a fucking job!" I yelled, "Is this why you've been home really early? To have sex with a goddamn stranger?"

"We're not making anything with that." She said walking closer to me, "We need to find another source of income."

She put her hands on my face and put her forehead on mine.

"You said you were going to stop," I explained removing her hands from my face, "Don't touch me with the same hands you probably put around someone's dick."

I walked out of the house and left to go to the party. My mind was made up at this point. I need some sort of distraction to get through the day. I made it to Hyunjins house and saw some people were already walking in. When I and Hyunjin made eye contact, he smiled at me.

"I didn't think you would come." He said holding my shoulders, "HEY EVERYONE, LEE KNOW'S HERE!!"

He took me outside where the others were. I didn't see Jisung, which made me a little disappointed. I liked the other guys, but jisung wasn't just a friend to me. I sat down next to Changbin, and the first thing he did was hand me a drink. I smelt it and looked at him confused.

"It's that strong stuff to get you in the spirit," Changbin whispered.

I chuckled softly and took a sip. When it hit the back of my throat, I felt a burning sensation. I started coughing after I swallowed it. It was really strong that it brought small tears to my eyes. I didn't finish it right away because it wasn't a shot, but I knew it would probably take me a while to down the rest.

But I had nothing to worry about because I was sitting next to Changbin, who filled my cup each time I drank some. The drink started tasting better once I got used to it.

After a while, Hyunjin came back to join us. He brought Jisung out as well. I tried not to smile while I watched him scurry over to me. He has this big ass bottle of vodka and more cups. I could see Changbin's evil grin forming before they even set the bottle on the table.