.7.

Lee Know POV

"I didn't know what to do after that," I explained.

"So you kissed him on the cheek in front of Felix?" Jeongin asked.

I know it sounds absurd that I just left him in the hallway after that. It was stupid of me, but I don't express my feelings to most people. It was hard for me to continue with the act because it was something new for me. I don't take a liking to people so quickly, it would usually take about a year. But for some reason, Jisung made it his goal to get me weak in the knees.

"You fucked that up," Jeongin said, "Jisung likes consistency."

I bet he does.

"Did Felix say anything el-"

"Nope," I answered a little too quickly.

From the corner of my eye, I see Hyunjin stumble into the library. He was catching his breath while Jisung and Changbin were following behind.

"There's going to be a little get-together at my house." Hyunjin said still panting, "My parents are out of town. Lots of drinks, a pool, and loud music sounds nice."

Everyone looked around excited, including me, I've had alcohol before but I'm not heavy with it. I heard that Jisung was though. It was weird that a small guy like him could drink so much.

"Lee Know I heard you were a lightweight?" Changbin teased.

"That's a challenge I'll accept," I said confidently, not knowing what I was getting myself into.

Everyone was laughing and talking about how tonight was going to be. I couldn't help but see Jisung not having as much fun as everyone else. Did my action affect him this much? I was going to say something before Seungmin and Bang Chan showed.

"Party?" Bang Chan questioned.

"Yeah and surprisingly, you're invited as well," Changbin replied.

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT! SPREAD THE WORD!" Hyunjin said getting on his chair.

Seungmin shushed him while bringing him back to the ground. I've gathered that Hyunjin was naturally this loud all the time. He didn't care about anything, I one day wish to be this carefree. I soon felt a tap on my shoulder from Jeongin. When he got my attention he pointed toward Jisung. When I looked he was staring at the floor and fiddling with his fingers.

I got up and lightly tapped Jisungs shoulder. When he looked I forgot what I was standing there for. His eyes made me lose my focus. He said what softly and I was brought back to reality. I held out my hand and motioned my head in the direction I wanted us to go.

We walked outside of the library and stood by the doors. He was still dazed from whatever was in his mind. I wasn't the comforting type so I had no idea how to start this.

"T-the party, right?" I chuckled.

He just stared at me as I cleared my throat, getting the hint. I scratched the back of my neck, averting my eyes from his. I tried my best to get my mind in one straight line but it wasn't working. Soon everything just came out at one time.

"I'm sorry for kissing you!" I screamed causing his eyes to grow wide. The people that were walking in stared at us. I mouthed 'I'm sorry to them as they walked into the library. When I looked back at him, I saw a smile form on his face. I felt my ears become a little red and started looking elsewhere. "I hope that makes you feel a little better."

"I didn't mind the kiss," He started, "I'm upset because-"

The bell rang putting the conversation on hold. Jisung looked up and before I could say anything else, Jeongin came walking out of the library. He said bye to us as the others filed out as well. Jisung went with Jeongin and left for class.