.16.

2 YEARS LATE

Jisung has gone on with his life, as he should, and has become a graphic designer. Once he walked the stage after high school he knew he would have to find something to do.

He was already good at drawing small figures and loved video games. So he thought if he could put his figures into a video game, he would love his life forever.

He has sent his works to many game developers but so far no one got back to him. Jisung worked a day in and day out for his dad so at least he got paid for something. He wanted to move out and be on his own.

But with no money that was next to impossible. Jisungs dad wanted them to think of kicking him out but his mom couldn't bare seeing her oldest son out on the street.

Jisung POV

"Jisung!" Jeongin screamed from the kitchen.

I closed my eyes tightly wondering why he was screaming when I'm not 60 ft away from him. I placed everything down to give him my full attention.

"I understand the house is big, but your voice is rather annoying," I said as I approached him.

"There's something here for you."

I looked at the email with zero hope. Knowing that I was probably going to get rejected, my excitement didn't bother showing itself.

Hello,
I hope this message has reached you successfully. I am messaging on behalf of the work you, Han Jisung, have submitted to our program. We have thoroughly reviewed your efforts and taken them into deep consideration.

Here comes the rejection.

Congratulations!

"WHAT!?" I screamed before finishing.

It is with great pleasure that I inform you of your acceptance to our team. You have been given this opportunity in recognition of your dedication.

We have enclosed a starter guide with this letter so you can familiarize yourself with the material and field. Feel free to reach out to us at any time, and we would like to make this transition as easy as possible.

We look forward to having you with our team.

Sincerely,
[Company Name]

"Holy shit!" I said with my hands in my hair, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I didn't know how to respond. I was frozen for a moment before Jeongin walked into the room. I stared at him for a moment before running up to him and giving him a hug that never should have happened.

I held onto him tightly as he begged me to let him go. I planted sloppy kisses on his face just to piss him off even more.

I couldn't believe I got accepted. I thought I would have to work for my dad for the rest of my life.

——-

It's short ik, though I'm having writer's block at the moment 🥲