.3.

Jisung POV

While I wasting my thoughts on Lee Know that was sitting behind me, the teacher announced something that caught my ears.

"I wouldn't be the teacher I am if I didn't assign seats." He chuckled.

Did teachers think we loved getting assigned seats? The loud groans that followed those statements should give them the answer. The only thing I wanted was to sit next to or near Lee Know.

Woah!

What the hell am I thinking? He's too cute to just sit near, at least to me. I would be a complete mess sitting next to or even talking to him. I've already been having a semi-bad day and this is just going to make it worse.

Sweating bullets in my seat because I know the universe hates me. I know if I sit next to him or not, I'm going to eventually have to talk to him. The story goes something like this, he becomes friends with one of my friends and then he's around for everything we do. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"Mr. Han Jisung?" The teacher said, "I understand you were late but can you please keep your head in class."

I nodded when he pointed at a seat in the back. I noticed that there was no one near me, and I put my head down in relief. I had my eyes closed while smiling to myself at this success.

"Do I have to sit there?" Someone asked.

Sucks for whoever that is, having to sit near someone they don't want. Before I knew it, I felt someone precents near me. I lifted my head and rolled my eyes when I made eye contact with the Vice President. Although it was better than sitting next to Lee Know that Bang Chan. When that thought left my mind I started sweating bullets.

HE'S SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

"My life can't get any better?" I sighed.

Lee Know POV

"I wouldn't be the teacher I am if I didn't assign seats." He chuckled.

"Oh my fucking god," I said under my breath.

No one liked this kind of stuff. I was happy where I was, in the back not bothering anyone and no one bothering me. Why couldn't I just stay like that, but no, the teachers always want everything set up the way they want it.

The groans from the class should give them a clear understanding that no one liked their decision. He was pointing everyone to their places. I didn't move that much, just to a row in front of the table I was already sitting at.

Once I got myself situated, someone came and sat next to me. Once she sat down she ignored me, which was fine, I didn't want to talk to her anyway. Then this Han Jisung guy is just not with us. First, he came in late and now the teacher is right in front of him and he can't see him. He must not speak the language of something, I don't know.

"Mr. Han Jisung?" The teacher said, "I understand you were late but can you please keep your head in class."

Damn.

He finally got up and walked where the teacher told him and of course, it was behind me. I guess that if I ignore him then I don't have to become acquainted with him. I'm really glad we don't sit next to each other. But now I have to deal with him burning a hole in the back of my head.

"My life can't get any better?" He sighed.

I didn't understand why he said this. It was probably because he was sitting next to the class president.

Oh no, Vice President.

Yeah, Seungmin didn't fail to remind me about him.

Author POV