.13.

Lee Know POV

Text after text and call after call, still getting the same answers. A part of me knew he wasn't going to answer, but I still wanted to try. He covered for me and everything but I still took from him. I don't want the be the kind of person to say I used him, but it was the truth.

What was I going to say to him if he did pick up the phone? 'Hey sorry for stealing from you and your friends, I never meant to hurt you.'

Bullshit.

I knew what I was doing. which made me feel even worse about myself. I thought about it and everything, yet I still insisted on stealing from him. I guessed I wouldn't get caught doing it. Deep down I felt really bad for him but for some reason, I couldn't get past my mind.

I want to say sorry, but I felt like I did what I had to do for myself. I knew Hyunjin was mad from the black eye he gifted me. He laid some good blows to the face that Jisung loves so much. Well-loved.

My back was flat on my mattress and all I could think about was him. Then at that very moment, I got a text.

Love💖: Meet me at the boardwalk at 8.

My eyes widened at the fact that he texted back. I was starting to feel pathetic. Holding back my excitement, I heard a knock at my door. My mom stood there with a mean look on her face.

"You mind telling me about the phone call I got from your school." She asked.

Yes, I got sent home early, but so did many other people, "Can we talk about this later?"

"No! What the hell is going on with you recently?" She creamed while pushing my door open more, "You didn't sneak anyone else in here did you?"

"You're the last to talk about sneaking someone in."

"Don't back-talk me Lee Minho. I know that that little boy that was here the other day was the son of the man that's accusing you of theft." She said raising an eyebrow, "And what the hell was that about as well."

"We needed the money mom. You and I both know this." I said grabbing my bag from the floor and opening it to show her the money that was inside.

"So you chose to steal from people, in fact, the people that you called friends." She said grabbing the bag and throwing it to the floor, "And you couldn't have chosen a more legal way to make money, like getting a fucking job?"

"That would have taken me years to even get close to this much."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT! YOU COULD GO TO JAIL FOR THIS ILLEGAL SHIT!" She screamed.

At this point, I was losing my patience with her. I understand that this is illegal but I did it to not only support myself but her as well. "YOU'RE A FUCKING PROSTITUTE MAKING $20 A NIGHT! HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO LIVE OFF THAT!"

"Don't speak to me like that." She said, "I am doing the best I can with what I was given."

"Maybe if you didn't cheat on dad, you would be in a different situation," I replied, knowing that it was wrong. Watching her face drop to the floor she turned around and left the house. I was furious but knew I shouldn't have said anything.

She hated when I spoke about him. He ruined her life and gave her everything she wanted at the same time. She didn't love him after a while, but she did love the life he gave her. When she cheated and he cut her off, she didn't know how to live without him. He abandoned her and caused her life to fall apart all in one night.

Jisung POV

"Answer that fucking phone and I guarantee I'll whoop your ass as well," Hyunjin screamed from the bathroom.

Everyone was on their toes ever since school ended. I, Jeongin, and Hyunjin were at Changbin's house. I couldn't face my parents and knew Hyunjin would send the police straight to Lee Know's doorstep if he went home.

"I want to kill that motherfucker." Hyunjin explained for the thousandth time ever since we got there.

Lee Know kept texting me and I could help but look at what he sent to me.

My Baby😍:

Please call me!!!

I'm sorry!!!

Can we please talk?

Let me explain myself.

Please Jisung!

And so on. I couldn't get myself to respond. I want to believe him but a part of me knew that it was a bad idea. I couldn't get myself to face him especially since Hyunjin was still heated.

"JISUNG!?" Changbin screamed from the bathroom dragging me out of my thoughts, "Get me some more tissues."

I got up quickly and walked into the kitchen. I've been here so many times but the space felt foreign. I started looking around frantically, now forgetting where I was. Spinning in small circles as my breath started to become shallow.

But then I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder, "Jisung?" My eyes settled on his mom. I could tell she was worried about me because of the lost look I gave her. It was silent for a while before she spoke, "Are you okay?" She asked between chuckles.

"Y-yes. Changbin wanted me to get more tissue." I stammered.

She pointed at the roll on the counter that I was looking directly at. I gave her the warmest smile I could muster up before turning around and heading back to Changbin's room. Once I shut the door from behind me everything was already done. Changbin looked at me while Hyunjin was sprawled out on his bed.

"Is he dead?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Not in the slightest, but you know who is?" Hyunjin said lifting his body from the bed.

We all knew the answer to that question as well. Lee Know was in some deep shit right now and I couldn't do anything to help him. I covered for him and he still did this to me, to us.

"Maybe he didn't mean it," I suggested.

"Jisung, are you out of your fucking mind?" Jeongin asked.

"Of course, he is," Hyunjin answered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jisung he stole from you as well. You understand that right?" Changbin chimed in.

"He can't see with Lee Knows dick in his mouth."

"Hyunjin, how about you worry about your pathetic relationship before coming after mine," I replied to his comment.

"And what's that supposed to mean wise guy?" He said while standing up and walking closer to me.

"Take it how you want."

"Guys, we shouldn't be fighting with each other," Jeongin stated.

"At least my relationship doesn't have a jail sentence involved."

Hyunjin was inches away from me before I just turned around and walked out the door. I was making my way down the stairs before making my decision. I should hear his side of the story, but what would that cost me?

Everything.