.18.

Lee Know lifted his head to see who the voice belonged to. His eyes widened when he saw Jisungs face through the window. He stood up quickly and waited for Jisung to make he was around the car.

When they were standing face to face, silence filled the air around them. Before anyone could say anything, Lee Know pulled Jisung into his embrace. Jisung was frozen by this action.

If Jisung was in the position that Lee Know was in, he would resent himself. Lee Know held him close and fell into the hug that he had been dying to get for years. Soon enough, Jisung wrapped his arms around his waist. Holding him close and taking in his scent. Jisung felt happy, but once the hug was over, the guilt fell upon him yet again.

Although he chose not to think about Lee Know when he was getting his life together. Although he did manage to focus on his work, in the back of his, he always wondered where he was. He never thought he would be able to stand in front of him again.

"Why aren't you angry with me?" Jisung took a step to get out of arms reach, "I ruined your life."Lee Know took a moment to think about his answer. He knew that his love for Jisung has dialed down and is more platonic than before, but he couldn't find the feeling to be angry at him for the rest of his life."I was angry."

He said putting his head down, "But I can't hold a grudge against you for the rest of my life because I know I fucked up also."Lee Know wanted to kill someone when he was put in that cell. But he knew his anger wasn't going to get him anywhere, and also murder would have him in jail longer.

"I can't stay mad at you. No matter if I did what I did or not." Lee Know lifted his head.Jisung looked into the boy's eyes with remorse, not knowing how to react. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down at the ground. Jisung felt as if Lee Know was disappointed in him. Jisung did what he was told and lost someone special to him.

"I understand," Jisung said finally lifting his head and facing him. The regret inside of him felt like it was deflating, but that didn't seem to show on his face.As silence fell over the two again, Jisung looked from side to side before breaking the silence, "The next bus comes in about an hour, do you w-want a ride?" Lee know was taken aback by the offer, but accepted.

They both got into the car and drove off. On the way, they had chats about how their lives were. Since this wasn't the most comfortable situation they'd had, the awkwardness filled up most of the air. When they made it to the airport they sat in silence for a moment.

"This silence is killing me." Lee Know said with a chuckle.

"Indeed." Jisung agreed, "Do you want me to walk you in?"

"I didn't know you were so sweet." Lee Know sarcastically replied while placing his hand over his heart. Lee Know laughs when he earns a small slap on the arm from the boy.

"Shut up and get out," Jisung said unlocking the doors.

"Subtly kicking me out too?" Lee Know took a step out of the car and grabbed his things. Jisung laughed at the boy now standing outside his car. The window was down so he had a perfect view of him.

"Have a safe trip." Jisung said with a small smile, "And meet a lot of new people in college. Ones that are way better than the people you met here, okay?"

Lee Know nodded before tapping on the door softly. He turned his back away from the car and left. Jisungs smile faded when he saw the doors of the airport close behind Lee Know.

He sat back in his seat and stared at the car in front of him. He thought about the times they had spent together. He had no idea it would lead up to something like this. His eyes drifted towards the doors and watched as people went in and out of them. It was like a sad ending for something that could have ended well. He hated sad endings.After a short amount of thinking, he got out of his car and raced inside.