Alternative Ending

The Airport Scene 🤣

"The next bus comes in about an hour, do you w-want a ride?" Lee know was taken aback by the offer, but accepted.

They both got into the car and drove off. On the way, they had chats about how their lives were. Since this wasn't the most comfortable situation they'd had, the awkwardness filled up most of the air. When they made it to the airport they sat in silence for a moment.

"This silence is killing me." Lee Know said with a chuckle.

"Indeed." Jisung agreed, "Do you want me to walk you in?"

"I didn't know you were so sweet." Lee Know sarcastically replied while placing his hand over his heart. Lee Know laughs when he earns a small slap on the arm from the boy.

"Shut up and get out," Jisung said unlocking the doors.

"Subtly kicking me out too?" Lee Know took a step out of the car and grabbed his things. Jisung laughed at the boy now standing outside his car. The window was down so he had a perfect view of him.

"Have a safe trip." Jisung said with a small smile, "And meet a lot of new people in college. Ones that are way better than the people you met here, okay?"

Lee Know nodded before tapping on the door softly. He turned his back away from the car and left. Jisungs smile faded when he saw the doors of the airport close behind Lee Know.

He sat back in his seat and stared at the car in front of him. He thought about the times they had spent together. He had no idea it would lead up to something like this. His eyes drifted towards the doors and watched as people went in and out of them. It was like a sad ending for something that could have ended well. He hated sad endings. After a short amount of thinking, he got out of his car and raced inside.

He searched and searched for Lee Know, hoping that he wasn't too late. Jisung knew this airport well enough that he could find just about anything.

"Gate 4... Gate 5..... Gate 6...... Gate 7." Jisung counted to himself. He did this up to Gate 10. Once he saw them in the bold letters, he started sprinting again.

He got to the section and didn't see anyone. He panted and looked around for him. He started losing hope until he found the brown-haired boy's head. He walked in front of him, catching his attention.

"Jisung what are y-" Lee Know started before being pulled up from his seat and kissed. Jisung held his shirt. Lee Know's hands went to his waist and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. The boys went at it for a moment before Lee Know pulled away slowly. Their breathing was deep and heavy.

They stared into each other's eyes.

"I ran as fast as I possibly could." Jisung stated through breaths, "I know saying something to the police was the right thing to do but I can't help but feel bad. I'm sorry for what I did and if I could go back I would do it differently."

Lee Know was still taken back by the kiss that Jisungs rambling went into one ear and out the other. His eyes alternated from Jisungs eyes and his lips. The whole world went silent while he was admiring the boy. The only point where Lee Know was pulled out of his trance was when He saw small tears forming in Jisungs eyes.

"Shhhh," He said while wiping the tears that fell, "It's okay. As you said, it was the right thing to do. And it would have happened whether you said something or not."Lee Know pecked his lips and pulled away slowly.

"Don't cry over something that's in the past now." Jisung nodded in agreement as he wiped his nose clean.

"I want to go with you." He said, causing Lee knows eyes to widen.

"What?"

"Gate 10 is now boarding." A worker called over the intercom. They remained glued to each other, "Are you a part of this flight sir?"

Lee Know walked over to the flight attendant and started talking to her. He was far enough that Jisung couldn't hear what was going on. He stood off to the side and watched all the people boarding the plane.

Jisung didn't know what he said, it was all so sudden, even for him. He did want to spend the rest of his life with Lee Know, but he also didn't want to hold him back from his dreams. Jisung worked from home the majority of the time, so being with Lee Know wouldn't be much of a problem on his end.

After a moment, Lee Know walked over to Jisung. There was a moment of silence before he spoke.

"I canceled my ticket."

Jisung eyes lit up and threw his arms around him. It all came down to if Lee Know wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jisung. And this answered that question. Lee Know wrapped his hands around the boy's waist again. Sinking into the warmth that he's been missing.
----

The boys made it to the hotel Jisung got for himself. They purchased their tickets for the flight that was leaving the following week. Once they set their bags down, there wasn't any silence between them. After a while of not seeing each other, they had a lot to talk about. The two boys stayed up for a while just talking and laughing. Once the moon got into their view, they knew that they needed to go to sleep.

But before that...

"You know you never asked," Jisung said while settling himself in bed.

This caused Lee Know to chuckle while getting in the spot next to him. Once he saw Jisung just staring at him, he noticed that he was serious. He got up quickly and apologized and made his way over to the sofa.

Before he could turn around all the way, Jisung grabbed his wrist and laughed, "You can sleep in the bed."

"I was talking about asking me out."

Lee Know was still standing next to the bed. He was trying his hardest to think if that was true. Jisung was right, they never established what they truly were. They had sex one time and kissed a bunch more, but never talked about the situation.

"I guess you're right." Lee Know laughed while getting in the space next to him, "But why do I have to ask."

"Because you fell for me first." He replied flipping his imaginary long hair.

Lee Know let out a small tsk before responding, "Yeah right."

Jisung nodded his head frantically, attempting to convince him that he was right.

"You were the one that couldn't take your eyes off me the moment you saw me."

Jisung let his mouth hang wide open as he struggled to find an excuse.

"You looked just like that too." Lee Know laughed, "You were drooling over me before we even officially met. And don't get me started on when I had to sit in front of you in class."

Jisung leaped on top of Lee Know to make sure he wouldn't continue with the embarrassing story. Jisung knew that he fell in love with Lee Know first, but he didn't want to admit it.

Lee Know continued to talk and talk while Jisung tried his best to shut him up. The last pose they landed in was Lee Know on top of Jisung, surprised?